Had a wonderful night at adrift with my partner. It's serene and relaxing. The grounds are well looked after. And the beach is just a few steps away. (We stayed in the honeymoon suite) I have to agree with a couple of recent reviews that it was overpriced for what we were expecting. ($495/night). Compared to similarly priced places in nz i didn't see the value/luxury. I thought the breakfast was quite plain and wasn't really a fan of cooking my own breakfast for that price. But all in all its nice and relaxing and most people seem to enjoy it. The cottages are comfortable and well equipped. The sunrise from our bedroom was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson