Serendipity led me here and I am so glad it did. Beautiful setting, gardens and grounds and of course out front marvelous golden beach and dazzling blue water.
I stayed in the studio unit it was perfect. Super comfortable bed, great shower, quiet and my own private deck with table and chairs. In the yard in front two sun loungers - total comfort. Breakfast basket was delicious and fresh picked fruit from here was a bonus.
Best part of stay was the magical morning sunrises viewed from the bed. Truly a special spot in a magical place, thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson