My wife and I stayed in a Beach side cottage which was superb with complete privacy. Right on golden beach we had the use of kayaks and sup or just to relax in the garden and soak in the scenery. The cottages are well equipped and very comfortable this together with great support from the owners leads to a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson