I have stayed at this property several times and each time I look forward to a return visit. The many positive reviews speak to the quality of the property and its outstanding team.
The setting is amazing, especially if you opt for one of the beachfront cottages... which I recommend. On this visit I had nothing but outstanding weather... blue skies, temperate weather... it can not get any better.
The kitchen is fully equipped and there is everything needed for self-catering. There are new Weber barbecues that are wonderful. By all means bring something to put on the barbecue.
You have your choice of a variety of breakfast offerings. The English breakfast option is great... eggs, ciabatta, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, orange juice, butter, and jams.
The spa bath is a treat after a day of hiking. Don't miss the hike from Totaranui to Separation Point.
The location is perfect for enjoying the many options in the Golden Bay area.
You will not be disappointed with a stay at this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson