Fantastic Hosts and location. The most comfortable bed we have slept in and a beautiful view to wake up to. Don't pass up the opportunity to come stay in this slice of heaven, enjoy the wonderful breakfast, and soak in the atmosphere of this wonderful spot. The room was warm and toasty and just the spot to enjoy watching a stormy July afternoon. All the little touches like freshly ground coffee and homemade biscuits, preserves and fruit really made this a special retreat. Will definitely be back on our next NZ trip but will be booking for longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-Star, self-contained accommodation situated on a quiet, sandy and sheltered private beach. The 5 cottages and a studio are spread over 1 Ha of landscaped gardens to ensure guest privacy and a peaceful, relaxed and romantic atmosphere. All accommodations have king-size beds with breathtaking views over Golden Bay. The stylish, modern interiors feature warm timbers. Cottages all have luxury double spa baths. Centrally located between Abel Tasman, and Kahurangi National Parks and Farewell Spit Nature Reserve. This beautiful area is well known for artisans, interesting cafes and varied day walks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adrift in Golden Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adrift In Golden Bay Hotel Takaka
- Adrift In Golden Bay Nelson