Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience

Shout out to Carlo. Great coach. Will return if given the chance. Slightly pricier than the other... read more

Reviewed 19 January 2020
porcorusso
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Exceeded our expectations

Reviewed 12 January 2020
Sue I
Sydney, Australia

All reviews complete beginner ski instructor green slopes ski season fiss georgia skills coach skiing
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

Shout out to Carlo. Great coach. Will return if given the chance.
Slightly pricier than the other ski schools but convenient for non Japanese speakers.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 13 January 2020

We tried another ski school in Niseko a couple of years ago and were terribly disappointed in the quality of teaching. This time at Furano we booked 1.5 days of private lessons with FISS because of the positive reviews here. Best decision we ever made. Our instructor Rachael was the most patient person with a ton of teaching experience. She addressed each of our problems using many examples and exercises to help us improve our skills. She was always encouraging and fun to work with, making the lessons constructive as well as enjoyable. Booking online was very easy. They answered all our questions promptly via email. Very pleased to recommend FISS.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Great snow sport school. I first found skiing scary. I had beginner lessons with the best ski instructor ever, a 22 years old from Melbourne. Georgia helped me to overcome fear and enjoy skiing after 3 days. My husband and our 2 boys had advance level lessons with also a very experienced ski instructor.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

Our family booked 2 instructors for a combined 2 full days. Georgia and Jane were both excellent instructor. Very patient and very good at taking care of my family, while I get to explore the mountain. My family loved the experience. On the last day, my 4 years old son was too tired and didn't want to ski, Jane and Georgia was flexible enough to take me and explore the mountain for half a day. It was a lot of work keeping up with a much younger instructor, but I had so much fun that morning. Our family will definitely come back again and chose FISS again.

Reviewed 26 December 2019

Thank you for the wonderful memories my family had in Furano over 24 and 25 Dec. Chris was the designated Coach and he was incredibly helpful and patient to the family. Was glad that through his coaching, the kiddo was able to tackle the slopes singly without issues, despite him being short in attention span during the initial lessons (LOL). Will be back to engage FISS and if possible Chris for the next ski season in 2020.