All reviewssea viewone nightgreat viewhotel is locatednice hotelshort walkold townroom was cleanlovely staffbreakfast each morningorder eggsamerican military cemeteryfish restaurantpalacemarinaparkingstreet
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I only stayed 1 night, but the rooms are comfortable and the staff id very helpful. Parking can be a problem, but I managed to park in front of the hotel. Good value for money and with the Tirreno in front of you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We visited Nettuno to see where my grandparents came from. We chose this hotel because of the location and count not have been happier. The location is perfect. The beach is across the street. You can walk to the historic part of town and lots of shops and restaurants. The view from our balcony room was beautiful.Roberta and Doria at the desk could not have been kinder. Roberta even met me at a store after she got off work to translate and help me with a purchase. Although I can't find any family decedents, Roberta and Doris made us feel like family.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located right across the marina in Nettuno. Most rooms have their own balcony with stunning views, esp. sunrise. Same applies to the restaurant on the 5th floor. The hotel is kind of retro style, single rooms are pretty small, but equipped with all you need, WiFi is free. Staff is very nice and helpful, everybody speaks English and German if needed. I only had breakfast here, very good, eggs etc. will be prepared fresh to your order. I would certainly come back.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We booked for the transfer to the hotel with the lovely staff at Astura Palace to accommodate my wheelchair. We were met and quickly taken to the mini bus and driven to the hotel. We were greeted by very happy staff who quickly helped us to our room. We had a room on the 5th floor near to the restaurant, it had a balcony overlooking the harbour and the promenade, a fantastic large bed, tv, fridge etc, but the best part was the electronic outer shutters on the windows, with them shut the room was almost pitch black, such a bonus for my light sleeping husband! We stayed for a week, and had a lovely breakfast each morning served by more lovely staff, before setting off on our adventures around Nettuno. Throughout the week we were greeted with smiles and hello's from the reception staff, all of who tried their best to cooperate in English, as we tried in vain to converse in Italian! The hotel was always very clean, our room was cleaned daily. Each day we came back to the room for the siesta, the air conditioning on nice and cool, shutters down, and the Sky Cinema package with a 24 hour Bond channel, super siesta! All in all I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Astura Palce, although we wouldn't go back to Nettuno as there is not a great deal to do there, it is nice though.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view, high floor. Lovely views.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Loved the location with great room views of sea. The staff was wonderful, all spoke English. They allowed us to have pre dinner drink gatherings in an area off the lobby, providing glasses, napkins, etc. Owner even threw in a bottle of wine. The breakfast were fresh, made to order if desired. All in all a great place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends