US$85
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$88
US$81
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$69
Revive Lodge(Feltham)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstrain stationasda supermarketcar parklocal amenitiesclose to shopstravel lodgetown centrereception staffhotel entrancevisit londonthe hotel is cleancomfortable stayconvenient locationan overnight stayshannonwetherspoonstwickenham
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

When I arrived late reception was in total darkness felt very peculiar I was made to feel unwelcome and the overnight staff clearly don’t like being disturbed or woken up should I say. Apprently snacks can be ordered 24/7 this wasn’t the case false advertising at its best. I wouldn’t recommend this place too anyone as basic customer service is out of the question here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
TravelodgeUK, Tilly from the Social Media Team at Travelodge London Feltham, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for submitting your review of our London Feltham hotel.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay. May we kindly request you contact us with the link or a copy of your TripAdvisor review, via our website so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Excepionally friendly reception staff. Very clean and comfortable room. The breakfast was good value. . Overall, staying there was a very positive experience. The reception staff went out of there way to be helpful to me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stayed in Feltham as a stayover for Royal Ascot and was very surprised at the amenities within a 100 yard circle. With the location so close to the trainline as well, this was very handy for travelling on the day and to help get back with minimal fuss! Would definitely recommend if looking for an very good value for money stayover

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived in the late PM on 30th July 2018, went to check in and was told that there was some "good news and bad news" - The good news was we've been booked in successfully with children in one room and parents in another, the bad news was there was no WiFi or breakfast included.
I had made the booking for a family room, PAID for a family room as we are a family of two adults and two TODDLERS aged 1 and 3, ages that were disclosed at the time of booking, ages that were 110% confirmed by your online booking service via travelodge direct as I was informed straight away about the saving I would make at breakfast time with under 3s eating for free.
The lady on the desk seemed to see no issue in two toddlers being left in a separate room alone, and actually joked about the "break" it would give us. When I asked about Travelodges terms and conditions about allowing under 18s to stay in a room alone, let alone under 5s she shrugged at me and said she was unsure on the policies. After explaining several times that I would not be leaving my toddlers sleep in a separate room, nor be sleeping in separately as a family as I had booked a family room, she told me she would give me a free upgrade to a family room as compensation. A free upgrade to a room we'd already booked and paid for? The experience didn't stop there though. I finally get into the room and there is stains all over the beds, the toilet had evidently never seen bleach in its life, the lampshade was stained with black splodges, and the bath had hairs left inside of it. Two of the plug sockets did not work and the windows had damp around them. Breakfast also wasn't anything to write home about, in fact we couldn't even sit on a proper table. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who is looking to stay with a family.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our London Feltham hotel.

We are really sorry to hear that you had many issues during your stay with us. We strive to offer the best service possible for our guests so please accept our apologies that we did not succeed in doing so on this occasion. We have passed on your feedback to the hotel. As your experience was not up to our usual high standards, may we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Service team with your review via our website help form to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I checked in to Travelodge today with my wife and 2 kids and within 30mins I found a broken tv in our room, BLOOD, yes blood on the bathroom floor and a dirty lampshade that was broken.

I went downstairs to inform the receptionist and rather than receiving an apology the receptionist just offered us a hotel at Heathrow! They did say they would clean it if needed...... but my kids needed feeding so we told her that we were going out for food.

We told the girl not to go in our room to inspect it until we returned.

We have just returned and we told the other receptionist to send up the cleaner whereby he replied and told us that the girl was already up there!

We came up to the room to find no one here but it makes me wonder if someone has been in the room without consent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge London Feltham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are really sorry to hear of your experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies and we have passed your comments onto the hotel manager as this does not reflect Travelodge standards.

Could we kindly ask you to contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form with a copy of your review to look into this more thoroughly.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.