“Excellent apartment,great location,just what we...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

TattersLe...
Leeds UK
“Excellent apartment,great location,just what we were looking for.”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This was perfect,from the quality of pre holiday info,Mrs Lucia meeting us,the quality of the apartment and the location. The supermarket is only 50metres away,lots of restaurants within strolling distance and an easy walk down to the beach. Free Wifi and English tv were an added bonus, as was the large patio.
We will come back.

Date of stay: February 2017
18 Feb 2017
Dear Mr. Chris and Mrs. Ann,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
I really appreciate you to have taken the time to write this nice review, for sure it will be a great reference and very helpful for my future guests..
We loved to have had your visit and we will be looking forward to meeting you again in a near future.
Mrs. Lucia sends you her best wishes and very much thanks the special care you treated our apartment with.

I wish you to be in good health and I send you my best regards.

Sincerely
00 971 50 101 2 787
Facebook: Maria Dominguez Marques (Spain Dreamland) or dreamingscape@hotmail.com
Adventure...
“Fantastic apartment,beautiful location and would highly recommend it.”
Reviewed 20 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We visited this apartment in mid November and loved it,it's very spacious and spotless clean,it is located in beautiful resort of golf de sur,with beautiful marina nearby,we loved the terrace with the loungers and seating ,enjoyed lunch alfresco style,very well equipped apartment and lovely well kept foyer to main building,also it has a fantastic pool area with beautiful sea views,so if you haven't tried golf de sur then do so at this great apartment.

Date of stay: November 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Free wifi
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dear Guests,,
It was a pleasure having you visiting us last November.
We want to thank you your kind words and to have taken the time to write them; for sure your nice description of the facilities will be of help for my future guests.
Mrs. Lucia and myself will be looking forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you in a near future again.
We also wish you and your family Merry Christmas and a New Year full of beautiful surprises..

colin d
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“excellent apartment will stay again, owner kept in contact over the 10 days”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

we have stayed here twice now ,and will stay again it is very good apartment excellent in door and outdoor space .looking to stay here next year .

Date of stay: November 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Dear Mr. Colin,
Thank you very much for your kind words and to have taken the time to write them.
We were very pleased meeting you again and will be looking forward to meeting you also the coming year.

I take the opportunity to wish you and your family a very lovely Christmas.
ipp1234
Derby, United Kingdom
“A truly perfect apartment.”
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

My friend and I have just spent a week at Maria's apartment. I chose the apartment based on the excellent reviews it has received. It certainly lived up to those reviews. It was perfect in every way possible. When we arrived (after a long day), there was a delicious bottle of Rioja waiting for us. Mama Lucia showed us around the apartment and where the spare linen and towels were.
The terrace is huge, with pretty plants and a 'grassed' area. The kitchen has everything you need if you are dining in, although there are many places to eat in the harbour and around. Mama Lucia has every right to be proud of the cleanliness of 431, it's spotless and extremely comfortable.
I know the area well yet had never come across this little gem before.

One day we were waiting for a bus to Los Cristianos, M. Lucia drove by, stopped and gave us a ride. What kindness!
I haven't reviewed the area as other reviewers have already done this, but the coast walk is stunning, with a stop for beer and tapas at El Nautico, to San Blas.

If you want a perfect apartment, in peaceful surroundings this is the spot for you. I cannot praise it enough.
Thank you Maria and Mama, for making our break in the sun so special. I will be back!

Date of stay: October 2016
Dear lovely ladies,

We feel very fortunate having had so sweet guests as you are with us.
I really appreciate your kind words and you to have taken the time to write them.
Mrs. Lucia was very happy, when I translated for her your nice opinion which made her to be even prouder of her cleanliness. ;-)

She didn't have time yet to purchase the plant for the terrace, as the apartment has been busy back to back continuously, and a new plant requires a minimum of one week to get use to the new environment.
But when we get it, we will call it, the plant of Sue and Anne to remember you two..

Mrs. Lucia and myself will be looking forward to welcoming you the coming year again.
I take the opportunity to wish the entire two families a very happy Christmas and all the best for the coming year.
Big big hug.

Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Date of stay: June 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 Aug 2016
Dear Mrs. Helen,
Thank you very much for your kind comments and for your time....for sure they will be of good help for my future guests.
It¨s a great satisfaction that you praised the cleaning of the apartment of which Mrs. Lucia feels very proud about...she has her own white cotton test :-)

I´m very happy stating that you have had a nice stay and you enjoyed the big sunny terrase; we have improved the garden on the last weeks with new plants and flowers, always striving to improve the experience of our guests.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you again in a near future and we send you our best wishes.
Maria
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.