1,056 results
All reviews stayed here meal deal thyme restaurant value for money car park air con train station visiting family st pancras night's sleep good nights sleep family room busy road excellent stay harry potter comfortable stay bar restaurant
Reviewed 12 October 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 12 October 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel room is exactly what you would expect from Premier Inn. A good size with their signature bed and all the facilities you would need. Travelling on business and sometimes being back to my room before 4pm I found the tv channels very restricted. Many freeview channels are not available which was not ideal. The front of the hotel is towards a busy road so window open is not really an option even with it closed traffic noise is still noticeable. The room is air conditioned however so not too much of an issue. Check in was fully automated on a touch screen, I found it quick and easy and you can add the parking charge onto your bill. There was an actual human there to assist too should you need them. All of the staff were very friendly, polite and helpful.
Where I would like to really praise this hotel is the food. I have been very disappointed with Brewers Fayres at Premier Inns and was pleased this was a Thyme bar and restaurant. The selection is small and there were no real ales on tap but the food I had was excellent. Freshly cooked, well presented and very tasty. I booked the breakfast and dinner deal for £24.99 and was very happy with all the food I had. The bar is bustling and busy but this hotel seems popular with workmen so to be expected.
All in all a pleasant stay and I would come back if in the area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night the staff are friendly upon on arrival and departure. We had had evening meal and it was lovely and the waiting staff were lovely ,we had a wonderful breakfast as well. We also had a good night sleep and above all really clean . Thank you

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Caterina120
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night whilst attending a family event in the local area, the rooms were of a good size, very clean, and very comfortable.
We had an evening meal in the restaurant as part of the “meal deal” which I felt was great value, the sirloin steak was fabulous!

The staff on reception were very friendly and helpful and this was also reflected in the restaurant/bar staff along with the housekeeping team.

The breakfast also part of the meal deal was also very good, we didn’t have to wait for any of the buffet food, it was of good quality along with the beverages which I believe were Costa Coffee.

Parking was very good and the hotel was extremely easy to find.

I would definitely go back to this hotel and felt it was extremely clean and great value for money.

Thank you to all the staff.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family