Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Carry on canyoning

We had a day out canyoning with Rhys and Tom for a work event. 15 of us in total starting at 11am... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
B4533WUsarahr
via mobile
Gorge Walking- Incredible experience with great instructor

We went Gorge Walking in the Beacons with this company and it was the experience of a lifetime... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
MichaelP6026

All reviews gorge walking stag weekend assault course great fun laser tag thrill seeking these guys value for money car park gareth jumps challenges paintballing waterfall company safety confidence
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We did the outdoor rock climbing with adventure Wales as part of a weekend away! I’m scared of heights but also a thrill seeker so I was quite wary but our instructor Gareth was amazing! He made us feel very safe and talked us through everything. We got on well with him too which helped we could all have a laugh and be at ease! Would definitely book activities through adventure Wales again if we visited the area in the future…. Maybe something on the ground next time though lol

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

What can we say!? What an amazing day canyoning with Gareth, soooooo much fun! He has great energy, is a fantastic leader and showed patience with all of the group… plus some local history thrown in for nothing… interesting, lots of laughs, best day ever!!!
Thank you so much, would highly recommend Paula & Hannah.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Great day canyoning with our friendly and knowledgeable guide Gareth at Dinas rock in the brecon beacons. Our family ranged from 12yrs old to 16 and mid 40s and we all enjoyed. Due to heavy rain Gareth changed the agenda for safety reasons and we watched other tour companies take more of a gamble. Friendly company from point of booking to cafe recommendations at end of the day.

Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

I booked a stag package for a group of 8 to do the full day canyoning including a 2 night stay in Cardiff. While I was told the activity was great fun and a propper experience I was severely let down by the rest of the dealings I had with the Adventure Wales team.
Before we had arrived I had contrasting opinions on when to book extra members onto the activity and had it not have been for ringing several times to ask I would not have known the slots get booked up if you don't book in straight away. Now while I understand that, I wasn't told this by the first member of staff i spoke to who explained it would be fine to book it when we settled the balance a week before we went, so tht member of the stag nearly missed out on the activity. After paying the remaining balance a week before arriving in Cardiff I asked several times on the phone to be emailed a booking confirmation and didnt receive one. Upon arrival I discovered that the hotel had no booking under my name after repeatedly being told by Adventure Wales team that everything was booked and ready to go. Luckily for us all the hotel were brilliant and managed to find rooms for us as there was no guarantees we would have had a bed for the night had they not sorted out the mess.
I'm not usually the type to leave reviews but after emailing the manager for some sort of explanation and not hearing back I've decided to share my experience on here. This may have been a one off and rarity but for me I should have had at least some form of contact to explain what happened as the idea of booking a package is to take the stress away from organising it all not adding to it.
Dan Holden

Reviewed 6 July 2021

To all those at Adventures Wales.
Thanks for the help in organising a great stag do over the last weekend. The Accomodation was perfect, in the most beautiful location; Jenna and the team were really welcoming and helpful in making it a great stay. Rhys led the canyoning activity, with over whelming enthusiasm, giving even the most reluctant people to take part and do the jumps. Everyone was glowing with satisfaction and pride when we walked back to Dinas rock.