This is an attractive setting and the staff were attentive and efficient. The food was plentiful and well presented but unfortunately, I can't give any higher rating as I had food poisoning from the shrimp and fish meal. It was definitely there I got it as I hadn't eaten anywhere else earlier in the day. am normally very wary of eating shrimp abroad but I'd tried them elsewhere a couple of days before without problem. It was a pretty nasty experience so if you do go, I'd say to avoid the shrimp.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.