All reviews business trip value for money would stay here again limited menu business hotel friendly staff regency monza milan purpose base
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Hotel is located near a dual carriageway with a large supermarket next door and a couple of restaurants within walking distance. The rooms were comfortable if a bit dated but the lounge, bar and restaurant were welcoming places to meet up with friends and colleagues. The staff were all very friendly and efficient. The buffet breakfast was excellent with a wide choice of fresh ingredients and although dinner had a limited menu the food was well cooked and very tasty.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
The_Regency_Lissone, Direttore at The Regency Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear John,
thank you for your review! It’s a pleasure for us to read that you appreciated our hotel, staff and services and that your stay was pleasant.
We hope to have you as our guest again during your next trip in Monza.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip. The location is not special but my colleague lives around the corner and he picked us up for our meetings and dinners. Monza is not far away either. Staff very good, breakfast great. Good hotel, good value, price was very attractive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
The_Regency_Lissone, Direttore at The Regency Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear guest,
thank you for your review!
We are glad that your stay was pleasant and you appreciated our staff and services.
We hope to have you as our guest soon again!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

The Hotel is one of the Best Value for Money in this part of Lombardy; excellent room conditions, accommodations and service.
The Continental Breakfast is one of the best ever met.
Parking Covered is an excellent plus.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
The_Regency_Lissone, Direttore at The Regency Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Silvio,
thank you for your beautiful review!
It’s a pleasure to read your words and we are glad that you appreciated your experience at The Regency Hotel. See you soon!
La Direzione e lo Staff-The Regency Hotel****

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We stayed two nights at the Regency while attending a sport event at Monza race track.
The hotel is conveniently located near the freeway, close to Milano and near the racetrack.
The rooms are nice and comfortable and even have a built in charger for phone etc.
The breakfast is very nice, a buffet with a large spread quite unusual for Italy.
One thing surprised me though, it is the first time I stay at a 4 star hotel that doesn’t have a restaurant. I wonder how they give the stars in Italy.
Part of that I can recommend this hotel especially if you are going to the racetrack.
The staff is very nice, friendly and very professional.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the motorway.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
The_Regency_Lissone, Direttore at The Regency Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear guest,
thank you for your nice review!
We are pleased to read that you appreciated our rich breakfast, the position near Monza Circuit and freeway to reach Milan, our staff and the rooms.
Actually we don’t have a Restaurant inside the hotel, but at the Bar is possibile to eat some simple dish.
We hope to have you as our guest again during your next trip in Monza!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I was booked into this hotel by my Italian colleagues and they use this hotel all the time for such purposes, so that to me is an endorsement. It is probably more directed at the business market than for families etc. It was very clean, the staff were extremely hospitable, wifi was fast, the price point was good and the lobby/bar area were very cosy and welcoming. All in all I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone on a business trip. I have said that I was unsure that the hotel was modern, because it is not full of metal and glass etc to make it look "clinical" and a piece of "uber design", but the appearance is warm and welcoming with lots of dark wood, but is not tired and dated! Hope this makes sense :-) The hotel was in a good location for the business I was on as it was near my customer, but I was only there for 24 hours and not sight seeing, so hopefully this adds some context.

Room Tip: Be nice to reception as always- a smile and being friendly always works :-)
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
The_Regency_Lissone, Direttore at The Regency Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear Tim,
thank you for your beautiful comments!
It's a pleasure to read that your stay was fine and that you appreciated the style of our hotel, services and the staff.
We hope to welcome you soon again!
La Direzione e lo Staff di The Regency Hotel****