“Early Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I had flown in the morning and was working in area. Profumi is probably the option in town.

I was able to arrive at 6.30pm and be served buffet food, which for Italy is fantastic.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

We had been visiting family in Lissone and this venue was new to them so we decided to try it out together. I found the host to be very helpful and his English was much better than my Italian!
It is a bar typical in Italy where you pay about 10 euros and get one drink with as much as you can eat of the apertivas on offer. These ranged from hot chicken in a delicious sauce, a warm pasta dish, rice dishes, vegetables, potato dishes to salads and fruit. You serve yourself to as much as you can eat and are welcome to order more drinks as you go although they are extra to the original cost.
The food was delicious and plentiful so we were able to eat our fill. And as drinks are generously served away from theses shores we were happyto buy more as we needed them.
The host and his staff were lovely and friendly with such a happy demeanour. All in all it was a joyful experience so thank you Cesari and good luck for the future.

1  Thank Jane W
Calvio C, Proprietario at I Profumi Italiani, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

is a very nice restaurant to have a dinner to go with your friends the really have fresh food I love the food and everyday I will be there I will come back Perché è il posto migliore per essere.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Every time I visit Lissone, I make sure to go to I Profumi Italiani because of their great apertivo buffet that is always stocked full of fresh, delicious, and a vast variety of local Italian food. The cheap price of apertivo includes a drink and the buffet that is full of pasta, cold dishes, second courses, and various breads and treats. It is one of the best things to go do in Lissone and the staff is always friendly, helpful, and welcoming. Worth a visit any time you are near Lissone, Brianza or Monza, and even worth treking out from Milan to eat at. Best apertivo ever!

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Don't forget to call all your friends and visit that restaurant please seen believed breakfast lunch dinner everything is OK but don't forget to get your coffee