“Excellent pizza!”
Review of Atipico

Atipico
Reserve with
Atipico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 126 Restaurants in Lissone
Price range: US$17 - US$21
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We were two families with kids who landed in this restaurant. We went there reasonably early (around 19) and that gave us a very good service and a quiet dinner (relatively quiet, with 4 kids...) since the place was not crowded. Though, after 20 people started to come and the rooms got full pretty quickly. At that point, the service was a bit less efficient, but still the personal served us with a smile.
We took all pizza. The kids loved their margherita (and I tasted it as well, it was indeed very nice) eating it almost all of it.
I ate a pizza which didn't have tomato sauce - not what I thought I was ordering - but it turned out to be really delicious. It had rocket sallad, fresh buffalo mozzarella and tomatoes and parmigiano. Alltogether very nice!
Also the other people in the party gave positive feedback to their pizza.
We also took a dessert. The desserts which were homemade were clearly indicated in the menu. I took a pannacotta with nutella. It was quite nice, but the panna cotta didn't fully convinced me. A bit of a pity, considering that there was also some effort in the presentation (it was served on a stone).
The price was reasonable, the place had a nice atmosphere and I would definitely recommend this place for a meal because we were pretty satisfied!
The only very much "no-no aspect" was the toilets... please, fresh them up!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,029)

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Been there an hour ago. Great find here in Lissone. Cool atmosphere, rustic homey effect and yet modern. Pizza's excellent. Grilled chicken and veggies cooked to perfection. Very welcoming and friendly owners. Amid the chaos of my kids I enjoyed my dinner. Oh and the dessert, it was heavenly... What can I say, I enjoyed it so much I'm definitely going back there.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

We had an awesome evening at Altipico - burgers, beers and an outstanding service! The burgers were freshly made, the beef (angus) was very tasty and the Weissbier served in a "Maas". Burgers and german beer in italy? Right! But not just outstanding and authentic food and drinks from abroad but also delicious desserts - try the tiramisu!

Lets talk about the service... Very friendly, very attentive and very good looking.

I absolutly recommend this place - 10/10!

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

The place is an amazing American style restaurant. The Neapolitan pizza is excellent and the hamburgers are the absolute best! I loved the style and the decorations. The charcoal grill for fantastic steaks and the Neapolitan Pizza oven are both open view. The staff are very kind and friendly.

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Great place for simple and good quality food. I found the service very good and nice decoration of the place, very different and fun, that creates a good environment.