“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Italian cuisine and pizzeria Also take away
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Delicious high quality food! I live locally and would definitely recommend Amici Miei to anyone visiting!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Unless brought there by someone, I could have hardly known about Amici Miei ( My Frieds) .
Narrow entrance facing the Wood-fired Pizza oven ( first evidence of the good Quality of Food served) , this restautrant is not just an excellent place for Pizza ( once you'll have checked out their actual size and tasted some of their specials.. you may tel your friends to give a try) but a real Destination for those who wish to experiment pasta , fish and Lombardy dishes ( recommended in Autumn -Winter).
A place for friends to gather and small families to reunite without the typical noise of many Italian Restaurants and with the plus of a very gentle and competent staff.

1  Thank stefanosB1323FW
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had booked this in advance and upon arrival the starters were allready on the table, Cold cuts, pickles and bread. However we did not order that but decided we would go for it as i looked deliciuos. Trying to order the wine became a really funny situation were they misunderstood us and started to take away the starters until we had to call them back Again. The Whole night was a mix up of misunderstadings but the staff took it really well and since it was fun we could not hold back on letting it happend Again and Again. However - the food was great I mean really great, two of us had Schnitzel Milanese and just the size of it was extraordinare, they did say it was theri speciallity and the certantly did not disappoint. It was larger then the plate ir was served on. This is a fantastic place with a really relaxed atmosphere - just what you need after walking Milan the Whole day.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I've been here with my friends and everybody were stunned by the goodness of the menu. I had a fillet. Just awesome!
Price was good. Totally recommended

Reviewed 14 September 2015

We actually found this restaurant by using google maps - but heard they were on tripadvisor so thought we'd write a review to sing their praises! We were served by a very helpful waitress who spoke very good English - rather than letting us struggle with the menu, she asked us what we wanted (for example, I wanted a rice dish that had vegetables) and was able to suggest something we'd like - my husband is on a strict diet for medical reasons and they were able to accommodate this with no problems. The food was absolutely delicious and the pizza was huge (be warned!!). The price was fantastic too! We would definitely recommend you eat here.