All reviews pub next door the pub travel lodge eden project easy access a bit tired st austell wet room stayed one night good nights sleep minute drive great place to stay enjoyable stay cornwall satnav receptionist pillows
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The rooms and the corridors smelt bad, there was weird smell around the whole hotel;
There was unpleasant smell in the toilet and the rooms!
They don't have noise proof windows which disturbed the whole sleep , we couldn't rest properly!
Not impressed with this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Bodmin Roche Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Many Thanks for submitting your review.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent stay with us at our Bodmin Roche Travelodge and would like to hear more about your experience. Please may we kindly request you contact us with your review via the website so we can investigate your stay for you.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Very comfortable and the staff we so helpful. Will definitely stay again. We really enjoy that part of Cornwall and your Travelodge is central to access all areas. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: No problems
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I found the staff very professional but also very helpful.
i had a back problem after a fall and one of the receptionists got my case out of my car and took it to my room as there was no lift.
I can't thank them enough because another one helped me when I checking out as well.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Friendly staff, clean rooms, pub next door is OK but no more, there was some noise from music/band playing but not too loud. It’s convenient for the transport links and there are a couple of places to eat locally, so I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our drive down to West Cornwall and was really happy with our stay. Yes the rooms are fairly basic but they are clean and spacious.
Next door is a lovely pub(Victoria Inn) with great friendly staff. We were fortunate it was Sunday and we all had a Sunday carvery.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family