“Delicious sushi ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant yesterday with a friend for lunch. At €20 per person for all you can eat lunch it wasn’t the cheapest but it was ok. The food was delicious and the service was great.
The only problem i had was the person who took payment was a bit rude and didn’t care about anything. But similar treatment in a lit of Italian restaurants anyway. The rest was good

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We are regular customers here. It is by far the best All-You-Can-Eat sushi place we know in all the area, including Milan (and we've tried a few). The high quality of the fish and the service is evident and that's why we keep coming back. Till next time!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank matthewcE1336OQ
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Been coming to this restaurant since 2012 ,
It always one of the place of the quality sushi in Milan(not all you can eat , do normal orders, trust me! )

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2016

A beautiful restaurant for eating sushi, the place is decorated really nice, and the price and is a good market for what It offers.
I reccomend it!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

By chance I switched to legnano, and I stopped in the center sushibar seeing this, I am intrigued by the photos on display so I entered.
The bar was small but it was very cozy, the staff was friendly and the food was great especially the '' shake fly ''.
I recommend it !!