“Excellent food, very good ”

Ristorante Indiano Haveli
Ranked #7 of 221 Restaurants in Legnano
Price range: US$23 - US$34
Description: Reservations, Seating, Room Staff, Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Reservations, Seating, Room Staff, Alcohol, Takeout
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

I been frequently here.Food is very nice and they have very good service. All people are very friendly and nice environment. Good Indian food and of course good menu.

2  Thank rakesh12021990

Reviewed 26 November 2018

My experience at Haveli restaurant was a delight from beginning to end.
The food is delicious and the premises welcoming.
The staff very prompt and polite, although not everyone is fluent in Italian, which as I have noticed in one preview review, could cause communication problems.
My party and I did not experience this and we found everyone charming and the food so good as to lure you back for more.

Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

I had a great time at this place. Awsom food. Great quality. With friendly envoirment. I love it.....

1  Thank Zahid M
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I shared a nice meal with friends in this restaurant. We opted for the some vegetarian options and some options with meat. The staff was attentive and friendly, the food choices ok.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

It's a fantastic place where you can relax and eat a really really amazing Indian food! It's not even expensive and the service is great! You must try this experience here

Date of visit: April 2018