Priceline
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews interior design italian home unforgettable stay family style don t hesitate cooked food amazing pool area stromboli hotel is situated great island end of september communal areas amazing cocktails aeolian islands our honeymoon cannoli rooms are great
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

Francesco Anita and team made my trip unbelievably spectacular. I had been traveling a long time and home sick, but when I arrived I felt like the hotel service and staff had known me forever. They helped in every detail of helping me plan my activities, food, rental car, wine tasting, and so much more.

Truly the whole team at this hotel is special and unlike any other hotel I’ve stayed. I’ve travelled the world for 15 years >200 days a year at 5 star hotels and this was a top 3 experience at a much more reasonable price than the other two Villa resorts in Asia with butlers.

The pool and facilities, living room, relax areas are special.

I’ll definitely be back a few times a year!

******

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Another year, another great experience at Principe !!
Always great to spend time with the hotel crew and get spoiled by them. Dinner at the restaurant was amazing - they kept quality and standards so high - so tasty and beautifully arranged!

We asked to be in the same room as last year and fell in love once again with our little terrace and hammock with sea view. The swimming pool is our favourite spot! Never enough time spent in there.
Can’t wait to book our next stay at Principe.
Totally recommended :)

Room tip: Try dinner at the hotel! A must!
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Could not have hoped for more … amazing hotel managed by the most amazing people..
went there with my husband for a night without any special expectations … the place was impeccable, service unbelievably good, all super personal …. Loved every minute will definitely be back ! Thanks for everything dear Principe di Salina family … !!

Room tip: Make sure you have dinner there :)
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Peaceful heaven in a place detached from the world. Maniac attention to details, felt completely spoiled. Whichever need we had staff was incredibly helpful and provided immediate assistance. Definitely we will come back.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

Spending 4 days in Salinais truly relaxing: beautiful views, great trails above the sea and around the volcanos, very few people and options but we recommend one: the family run hotel Principe di Salina, which is managed with a lot of class and love! Excellent food, comfortable room and the whole hotel is so nicely decorated. Thanks to all the staff, we’ll come back

Date of stay: June 2021