“A little hidden gem”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ekaterina...
“A little hidden gem”
Reviewed 10 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I went to Corfu as my first sole holiday having read some positive reviews about Just Relax team. I didn't know what to expect as all I knew is that the villa is close to the sea, lunch is provided and that we will have yoga classes twice per day. Nothing could've prepared me for this amazing experience.

First you arrive at this very secluded villa which is right on the beach and each room has a stunning sea or hills view from your own balcony. I was sharing a bathroom with another lady but that was never a problem. The villa has a spacious living room with beautiful balcony from where we watched the sunset each night. The most impressive features for me were the gardens (back and front) which were well maintained but also not too manicured which made them so natural and peaceful place if you want read a book, sunbed or just sleep on the beanbags under an unbrealla.
At the back of the garden they have set up a lovely decking for the yoga sessions but there is also an option to have it on the beach, which is amazing if it is not too hot.
I became friends with all the ladies and few nights we went to different taverns and the best 2 were George's tavern and Lemon tree.
You are also given complimentary bicycle that we used every day and the nearest village is less than 10 min bike ride.
You can hire a car where you can explore all the unspoiled lil beaches or go in boat trip. I would always recommend you book any trips through Hara and Alice as they are local and get you the best prices!

Right, there are so many more things that I can tell you but I don't want to spoil it for you. But I must mentioned both organisers Hara and Alice who run this place better than some 5 star hotels I've been!

Breakfast- is self service and you can ask for whatever your breakfast habits are.

Lunch - is provided by Alice and Hara and they surprised us with the most delicious veggie food that I have ever tried. Considering, I've eaten meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner all my life I was so surprised when I felt no need to have any meat for a week!

Dinner- not provided but there is also food left from lunch time and great verity so sometime we stayed and ate at the villa or opted for the taverns.

Taxi - only 1 EUR per person.

Massage - Willy gives you a complimentary 20 min massage but the real treat is when you book 50 min and he does a hot stone/Swedish massage...Devine!

On one of your days you will be taken to the yoga on a peninsula and that was again mind blowing but I'll leave out the details so you can experience for yourself:)

I don't often go back to a place I have already been but I cannot wait to go back to this place as Alice and Hara have created one lil heaven that is worth every penny and I cannot praise them enough!!!

A massive thank you for your efforts ladies Hope to see you soon

Value Rooms
All my best from Corfu
Alice
sara_hamb...
Hamburg, Germany
“Best Holiday in a long time”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I really, really loved my stay at the Villa in Acharavi and I'll surely come back! The house is nice, well equipped and clean, the hosts Alice and Hara were friendly and caring, the food delicious and the Yoga lessons with Sarah Norton just perfect. I enjoyed the group, the weather and the surroundings. The massage and the trip to the island were a sweet icing on the cake. Nothing to complain at all. Thank you very much, girls and see you again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The people, the house, the yoga, the food
Liked least: Everything was just perfect
Your age range 25-34
21 Jun 2016
See you soon !!!!
Thanks Sara :)
LondonBjk
London
“Yoga on the beach- just relax!”
Reviewed 17 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The yoga retreat offered by "just relax" was superbe- a small group of quite different people sharing the generous and ideally located greek villa for the week and their passion for yoga. the teacher was the awesome Kelly Brooks and Alice and Hara, the just relax holiday crew made the stay super comfortable and very easy going. There was fresh fruit and veg every day from Hara's family gardens, plenty of good recommendations and bikes and walks, yoga on the beach and towards the mountain on the 2 purpose built wooden platforms-

I'll be back as soon as I can!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the yoga and the location
Liked least: there was nothing wrong
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
19 Jun 2016
Oui Reviens Beate :)
Thanks for everything and hopefully see you soon
Alice
Kristin P
“Beautiful relaxing athmosphere”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Had a wonderful week filled with good yoga, good food and good people. To take care of everything the 2 owners Alice and Hara who does absolutely everything to make your stay perfect. The Villa is surrounded by a beautiful garden and just a few steps from the ocean. The rooms are nice with beautiful balconies and is cleaned every day. You can choose to stay inside this calm garden if you need a break from the world or you take a 15 min. walk on the beach to reach a small village with all you need of shops and restaurant. I traveled alone and had a great time. I miss it and I will definately be back very soon.

16 Jun 2016
Thanks Kristin,
It was a pleasure to have you with us :)
Come back when you want
All the best from Corfu
Alice & Hara
jenfprimm
Greenville, South Carolina
“Amazing getaway!”
Reviewed 15 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This is the perfect setting for a relaxing and restorative yoga getaway. Beautiful setting, lovely accommodations, fabulous food and incredible yoga! Add to that the opportunity to meet amazing people from around the world....it was a perfect experience!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
16 Jun 2016
Thanks Jennifer!
Our doors will be always open for you :)
See you soon
Alice & Hara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing