“Best experience ever”
Review of Masseria Guida

Masseria Guida
Reserve with
Masseria Guida is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Ercolano
Price range: US$0 - US$34
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

An excellent service, our host Daniele guided us through each of our four course meal (which with all the compliments from the chef felt like much more than four course), and the food was absolutely delicious, the wine Daniele recommended completed the dinner perfectly. I would highly recommend this place for a romantic dinner or for a fancy business or family event. The interior of the restaurant and the site are also very beautiful. We also stayed at the b&b on site, so we were lucky enough to enjoy beautiful hand-painted room and delicious breakfast as well

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2018

sophisticated way of serving, special attention form the staff, delicious taste of food (appetisers, main course and desserts as well) , good atmosphere

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed and dined at Masseria Guida for two nights while in the area to visit Pompeii and Herculaneum. The restaurants and hotel (just 3 rooms/suites) are situated on the side of Mt Vesuvius in the house and property of a farm that has been completely restored. I stayed in the suite and had two decks from which to enjoy the view over the Bay of Naples. Driving in the area is a bit harrowing for this American driver but once you are at the property it is a very tranquil oasis. My meals in both restaurants were very good especially in the fine dining one - it was one of my best meals in Italy which should tell you how delicious it was! Service was friendly and helpful - when I told Emanuela I needed to leave very early she made sure the chef prepared a breakfast for me to take with me. There was unlimited expresso and teas in the room. Booking was done easily over email with Emanuela - she was very responsive and helpful. Suzy, one of the staff members, is absolutely delightful and helpful as well. I recommend staying and/or dining at Masseria Guida.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We went here not knowing what to expect.
But were pleasantly suprised ! Food service and location ; TOP. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Our honeymoon had the most perfect start with 2 nights at the Masseria. Everything was impeccable, from Emmanuella and her staff who were so charming and friendly, to all the little details like the welcome message and champagne on our arrival. We had such a fantastic time we woukd come back in a heartbeat.
To anyone who has the luxury to stay at the Masseria I recommend the room with the hot tub on the terrace, you can sip on champagne while you watch the sunset over the ocean, it's pure bliss! The restaurant is also fantastic, and their super friendly sommelier is on hand to help pair delicious wine with their delicious food, he can also make an incredible g&t!