All reviews brewers fayre no lift good nights sleep retail park room was clean reception staff are elland road would definitely stay here again good size car park motorway prashad leeds taxi pillows sockets corridor
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Disabled room was well set up and modern with a socket right by the bed for equipment. Loads of other sockets, very very clean room. Being close to reception we thought it might be quite noisy but it was very quiet. Staff coped well with a noisy group and couldn't have been nicer. Lots of parking. The cooked breakfast wasn't great but the non cooked items were nice and the coffee wasn't bad. If I need a room near Leeds again I wouldn't hesitate to rebook.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Quick break for a family party. Party was only up the road. We used oakwell taxi very good prices. Breakfast was nice. Staff are friendly and helpful. Really was hit when we stayed but a fan was supplied for the room. Asked for an urin and ironing board and was given one straight away. Overall great location for what we needed and will use again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Called here for evening meal with my wife whilst on a one night stop over in Bradford. Had a birthday voucher to use. Staff there were excellent especially short dark haired waitress. She needs a medal for all the hard work she does. Meal was excellent and service was great.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2018

A stay of two halves. The hotel was pretty good, quiet and comfortable with very helpful staff. The only disappointment was the room fan which had more dust on it than the American Midwest in the 1930s.
Unfortunately the breakfast not so good as it took about 40 minutes from order to delivery and even then we had to ask for it. I shudder to think how long it would have taken had it been busy. Parts of the meal were almost cold, other parts ok. No check to ask if we were happy with our food. Would happily stay at hotel again but doubt we'd bother to eat there.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I regularly stay at this hotel when I need to visit Leeds for work. Emme and her team are a delight, friendly, welcoming, professional, nothing is too much trouble. I usually stay here on my own, but this time my husband came with me, as we were visiting family as well. I always feel very safe here, even when travelling alone. The breakfasts are lovely, the restaurant clean and again staff always very friendly and helpful.. Only slight niggle, no lifts and no air conditioning in the rooms (not usually a problem, but very noticeable in the recent heatwave). Would highly recommend

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms can be a little noisy, due to "floating" corridor, ask for a room away from stairs, towards back of hotel
Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business