“Dinner with friends ”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

A surprise!!
A complete dinner with crepes is to be tried!
The menu offers a large possibility of choice both regarding salted dishes and sweet ones.
The cold cider is a perfect drink and the proposed drinking cups add a funny note!

Last note: we have been told that the crepes flambés may be served only inside the restaurant!

Thank Giovanni Battis... R

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed stumbling across this crêperie. Great service and pretty courtyard. Lived the simple crepe marron. The savoury galettes were also super. Wish we'd had a chance to return but ran out of time!

1  Thank Alison L
Reviewed 16 December 2016

I wondered when we chose to have lunch here on a hot, sunny market day if the galettes would be as good as the ones I'm used to having in Brittany. If you're a connoisseur of such things, it may be of interest to know that the Provencal galettes were slightly thicker and less crispy-edged than the Breton ones, but delicious nonetheless. I chose the Morgane, which I found quite enough for lunch on its own; my companion managed to make room for a dessert. The patio where we ate was shady and pleasant, and the service prompt and friendly. We drank cider in the Breton fashion, out of earthenware cups, so it all felt very familiar and homely. (I have Breton family members)

A good place for a long lunch.

PS We were joined by friends, one of whom required gluten-free; he hadn't realise till that moment that galettes are made with buckwheat (blé noir) and therefore ideal for him.

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Comfortable to be there by oneself. Crepes were a little stodgy. Fillings were flavoursome. Filling is a misnomer - the crepes were flat and covered with the "filling".Advertised with salad, but only a few lettuce leaves. I had the pear, ice cream and hot chocolate
sauce crepe; great "filling".

Reviewed 28 June 2016

These crepes were one of the best we ever did try! So filling and delicious, I was wondering if we should order 3 savory crepes (galettes), but luckily ordered just 2, it was just about right, in fact the hubby couldn't even eat all the potatoes in his! Very delicious meal.