All reviews great hotel ham turkey potatoes sunday dinner huge portions excellent value reception area fantastic food ferry terminal walk in shower booked this hotel lovely meal no hesitation in recommending this hotel scampi hotel restaurant ulster fry
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Little disappointed. Been going to this restaurant for years but this trip they seemed to rush us to place our orders even before the last of our party had arrived.
Food was fine when we got it but no veg with the orders, which was strange as normally you got veg but apparently you now have to order separate and pay extra.
The cost has also gone up dramatically with the quality going down. Even my 87 year old father commented that there was not the same level of service and atmosphere.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Currently coming to the end of a 12 day stay (working holiday) and could not have been put in a better hotel. I cannot stress the quality of the food, every dish that has been ordered has been of the finest quality. Always plentiful portions served promptly each and every time and quite possibly some of the loveliest meals I’ve ever had the pleasure of eating. It is renowned locally for the food they serve and it is fully justified.

The staff here are great, always willing to strike up a conversation, will take the time to give advice when asked and will go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. I actually had to leave every morning before the 7am opening time of the restaurant but thankfully it was no trouble to squeeze me in with a coffee and a bacon butty to set me up for my daily travels.

Rooms are cleaned daily, fresh towels and tea coffee condiments and the shower is always lovely and hot! and I think all have a great double bed size at least to stretch out in at night!

All in all has been an exceptionally pleasurable stay. If I return to Northern Ireland/Belfast this will Definately be my hotel of choice.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2018

This place is excellent! The location is great, within 5 minutes of the ferry port, surrounded by plenty of food options and a supermarket. It's easy to find and get checked-in. Excellent friendly and courteous staff. Modern property, clean, spacious, beautiful rooms and super-fast WiFi. This place really was perfect and all at a reasonable cost. If you're arriving/departing from the ferry or have any other reason to be in the area this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We were in the unfortunate position of having our sailing cancelled today . What luck to book into this brilliant hotel for an overnight stay . The rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable , and the added bonus was the reasonable price per room . We went to the restaurant at lunch and dinner . The food is delicious . At lunch I had homemade sweet potato and carrot soup with wheaten bread , all I can say was they know how to make soup . My husband had toasted panini with cheese chorizo and tomato , clean plates all round . For dinner tonight I had a Thai red prawn curry with rice huge portions . Husband had liver and onion with champ potatoes , again huge portion . I can only say that if I ever pass this way again this will be where I'm staying and eating in Larne .

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Had a business conference and this hotel. Very nice staff, excellent service. The dinner was fantastic, huge portions! I had the superior room, comfortable super kingsize bed, power shower.
Breakfast was just as good as the dinner the night before.
I had a really nice stay, would definitely return to this place.
A big thanks to the management and all the staff.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business