Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews ornos beach the bus amazing hospitality the hotel offers angela beaches mykonos greece cyclades
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I really had a fantastic weekend at Dionysos Boutique Hotel. All staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel combines luxury and Myconian tradition. Special reference for Mrs Angela and Mr Giannis. I will choose again Dionysos for my holidays for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank berry82
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We just finished a 5 days stay at this hotel,it's very nice,the staff is very welcoming and friendly.Plus it's very close to the Ornos bus station and the beach.Also there are restaurants everywhere next to the hotel.Not to mention the pool is nice and calm.I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have a relaxing vacation!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank melissaaS5933HX
Reviewed 4 July 2016

This is our 5th time back to this Hotel! What an amazing place, it is magical. The Owners are always on hand and take personal attention to any issues. Very clean and attentive. Honestly, I cant see why anyone would stay anywhere else. Ornos is a good beach, not my favorite, but the Hotel is centrally located near many restaurants, bars and the bus stop. I jogged every day to the main town. Breakfast is better than home, with fresh juice and a big smile by the ladies. I really felt, Again, that I was a guest in their family home. Get suite 122, amazing, it is like a honeymoon suite. All going well, we will be back in September. Love you guys!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank dim i
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend the dionysos. The photos do not do it justice. It is defiantly a 4 star hotel. The location is great being right next to a beautiful beach and lots of restaurants and bars close by. I would recommend getting a quad or bike as there is so much else to see and only 5-10 mins to drive everywhere! We drove to mykonos town most days and lots of other beautiful beaches. The room was very clean as well as the pool area. Lovely staff, good wifi and a gym!The only thing I can say I didn't enjoy was the breakfast.. Not much choice and no fresh fruit. But there are plenty of other places to go.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cristina D
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Great location steps away from Ornos Beach. Nice room overlooking pool, very comfortable bed and good breakfast. Wi-Fi only works on balcony. Thank you Angela and the entire hotel staff for giving us Excellent Service, We enjoyed our relaxing stay and cant wait to visit again!

Room tip: 2nd floor corner room overlooking pool was great. Wifi only works on balcony
Date of stay: May 2016