“Dover Beach, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
chester56...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Dover Beach, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Great location, 2 minute walk to the very beautiful Dover Beach. Everything you need or want is within walking distance. Nite life is brisk in the well know area called St Lawrence Gap, restaurants, bars, clubs, vendors whatever you want for many enjoyable evenings. The local residents are polite, friendly and willing to tell you all about their beautiful island. Do not leave this island without visiting the Friday nite Fish Fry at Oistins. Eat, drink, dance & party.
Apt #301 has 3 bedrooms, all very comfortable, and 2 bathrooms. There is a lift if stairs do you in. The condo manager, Catherine is very informative, helpful and available if anything goes wrong. Weekly housekeeping I found to be a nuisance and not necessary. Love it so much I am returning again this year.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The balcony, TV in 2 bedrooms
Liked least: insufficient pots, pans other kitchen tools
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
17 Sep 2015
Thank you for your lovely review on 301 Terraces.

Very much looking forward to having you back again this December.

Always a pleasure to have you stay with us.

See you soon!
HauteChoc...
Charleston, South Carolina
“A Gem In a Lively Neighborhood”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I travel to Barbados on a monthly basis for pleasure. I have stayed in high end places such as The Crane, medium budget places such as the Yellowbird Hotel, and low budget accommodations such as Melrose apartments. Nothing compares to 301 Terraces. Every year I stay in Barbados for at least three weeks during the Crop Over season. This year was different because I was traveling with two other people versus a plus one like Ive done the years prior. Searching for a reasonably priced 3 bedroom proved to be rough. Either the location was decent but the price wasn't, or the location was remote and the price was decent. I was looking for a beautiful, spacious, air conditioned apartment in a lively neighborhood and I definitely found that when I discovered 301 Terraces through an online search. The initial reviews weren't hot but I decided to investigate on my own. Because I have been to Barbados many times, I was familiar with the Dover/St Lawrence Gap area. My group was looking for an upbeat, cheerful, full of nightlife experience and this neighborhood was perfect. I reached out to Catherine and that's when the love affair began! As I stated previously, I have stayed at many properties on the island but not many have brought the level of customer service that Catherine has. She was extremely helpful with any questions we had, and trust me I had so many! She answered my calls outside of business hours, on bank holidays, even during her lunch breaks! Before I even arrived on the island for my stay I felt like she was a part of my family. To say she is nice is an understatement. She is kind, beautiful inside and out, and patient. After I informed her our party would be arriving at 3:30am on a jetBlue flight, she made sure she gave us proper directions and instructions for accessing the apartment. Once we landed, the directions she gave were seamless and we found the apartment with ease. The apartment was immaculate and the layout was perfect. Having a full kitchen was so convenient as we spent many nights cooking dinner and eating on the large balcony. The wifi was strong as two of us had to access our work and school projects, so traveling with our laptops wasn't a waste. Did I tell you that we had hot water the entire time we were there? This has not been the norm during my stays at other places and we definitely enjoyed our hot showers daily! The washer and dryer came in handy as well, as we changed outfits at least 3 times a day. Laundry detergent was provided, and was another perk that did not go unnoticed. Access to the beach was literally across the road and waking up, taking in the view of the sea via the balcony was also a bonus. Our group spent a considerable amount of time taking in the various parties and concerts during Crop Over and enjoyed the location of the apartment as it was close to everything! After Kadooment day passed we spent more nights inside of the apartment and noticed the two bars located across the road from the apartment was full of action. The karaoke singing and live music filled the apartment at times, but we didint mind at all. At times we even stayed on the balcony with our drinks and had a chuckle at the different singing and live music! When we had enough, the soundproof doors came in handy. When shut, we couldn't hear a sound! During our stay we had an issue with the refrigerator, which no longer cooled, but after a quick phone call to Catherine she was able to get a replacement the very next day. She even took our meat to her house to make sure what we bought wouldn't spoil! Is this apartment conveniently located? Yes. Is this apartment spacious and equipped with everything you'll need during your stay? Yes! Is it close to the beautiful Caribbean Sea? Yes! Will we stay here again? Yes! Everything about the apartment was perfect for us and Catherine was solely responsible for ensuring we had a wonderful stay! She isnow a part of my family and I invite anyone who needs great accommodations, with great customer service to stay here as well!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
19 Aug 2015
As much of a pleasure it was for Victoria and friends to stay at 301 Terraces it was for me to finally meet Victoria after several months of pleasant phone calls. Sometimes she would just be calling to say hi and find out how I was doing.
What a free spirited and marvelous soul!
If every guests were like Victoria and her friends I would honestly say that I have the perfect job.
Can't wait to see her again and again and again!
moniqueh6...
Toronto, Canada
“Good Condo, Not so Good Noise”
Reviewed 7 January 2015 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

I traveled to Barbados March 2014 and stayed at 301 Terraces. The property itself is beautiful, great size condo and clean. The property manager is nice as well. The condo has all the amenities. Bad news is the noise. There are bars that make a lot of noise all night (usually Friday and Saturday night until 4-5 in the morning). Although the terrace sliding doors are sound proof, the other windows/doors are not. I traveled with a friend, her 9 month old and my 6 month old. Not the best place to stay if you are looking for quiet, but if you are looking to be in the middle of action, it is the place for you (walking distance to all bars in the St. Lawrence Gap and close to all major bus routes to take you anywhere on the island). Great for couples, young adults and small groups. Seniors and people with small children should be aware of the noise before you go. Also, watch your cleaning staff...they like to pinch things from you...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, location, clean
Liked least: Noise, cleaning staff
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing