“Okay, should have picked different meals”
Review of Dapapa up to lee - CLOSED

Dapapa up to lee
Description: Mediterranean restaurant centred on Main Beach Road in Pefkos. Serving a mix of Greek, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Special dishes of fresh sea food, pasta and meat
Reviewed 29 June 2023 via mobile

Okay, should have picked a different meal. Bruschetta starter seemed very basic and the pasta I had was really bland unfortunately. My husband had seafood pasta and even though I’d seen other reviews saying to go here if you want good seafood he thought it was okay. On the plus side the service was fantastic and the cocktail that I had was lovely!

2  Thank ElizabethAKALizard

Reviewed 26 June 2023

Would 100% recommend to anyone Dapapà it was an amazing restaurant with great service their pinsa (diavola) was incredible and felt like I was back in Italy. Definitely worth checking out, if you also like seafood they have a great selection.

1  Thank Discover57597103353
Reviewed 26 June 2023

The spaghetti seafood was one of the best I’ve had! The smoked salmon starter we shared was also lovely! Staff friendly and helpful, If you’re looking for seafood in pefkos this is the place to go.

1  Thank Paolo S
Reviewed 26 June 2023

This place is amazing !!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!! The food is so excellent and the owners are fantastic!!!!!! Very kind and professional staff!!!!! we have ordered a bottle of Prosecco while the owner told us about the history of this place, ….so interesting…
Hanna , one of the owners , suggest me the bao bun with octopus , and it was incredible … than I chose “ gran fritto” a big dish with calamari , shrimps ( very good quality) sardines, mussels, chips , fried vegetables …so fresh, so good! my husband chose shrimps tartare with avocado. Mint green peas cream , basil oil…and then grilled sea bass ….all was amazing ! Thanks so much for this experience!

1  Thank Caterina P
Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

I ordered Sea Bass and Wifey had mixed seafood grill. The Sea Bass came stuffed head and tail intact. That to me is a proper fish. The seafood had everything and more.
Such a beautiful restaurant and very quiet which we like. But I'm sure this will grow into a top Pefkos go to.
Service was great attended to all our requirements.

Date of visit: September 2022