“Best seafood we’ve had in pefkos !!!!”
Review of Dapapa up to lee - CLOSED

Dapapa up to lee
Description: Mediterranean restaurant centred on Main Beach Road in Pefkos. Serving a mix of Greek, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. Special dishes of fresh sea food, pasta and meat
Reviewed 26 June 2023

The spaghetti seafood was one of the best I’ve had! The smoked salmon starter we shared was also lovely! Staff friendly and helpful, If you’re looking for seafood in pefkos this is the place to go.

Date of visit: June 2023
1  Thank Paolo S

Reviewed 26 June 2023

This place is amazing !!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!! The food is so excellent and the owners are fantastic!!!!!! Very kind and professional staff!!!!! we have ordered a bottle of Prosecco while the owner told us about the history of this place, ….so interesting…
Hanna , one of the owners , suggest me the bao bun with octopus , and it was incredible … than I chose “ gran fritto” a big dish with calamari , shrimps ( very good quality) sardines, mussels, chips , fried vegetables …so fresh, so good! my husband chose shrimps tartare with avocado. Mint green peas cream , basil oil…and then grilled sea bass ….all was amazing ! Thanks so much for this experience!

Date of visit: June 2023
1  Thank Caterina P
Reviewed 30 September 2022 via mobile

I ordered Sea Bass and Wifey had mixed seafood grill. The Sea Bass came stuffed head and tail intact. That to me is a proper fish. The seafood had everything and more.
Such a beautiful restaurant and very quiet which we like. But I'm sure this will grow into a top Pefkos go to.
Service was great attended to all our requirements.

1  Thank ADYF1234
Reviewed 25 September 2022

excellent food, lovely staff, only downside are the toilets which are downstairs and not easy for the disabled, but they hope to sort it for next year, we will be back

1  Thank julie968
Reviewed 17 September 2022 via mobile

To start we had creamy mushrooms and a cheese garlic pitta. Both lovely and we were very excited for mains. We then had a seafood platter (wasn’t called this but not sure of the actual name) and then a carbonara. The carbonara was extremely salty, cold and the pasta was hard- I did mention this whilst paying and I was told it’s the traditional method for carbonara, I actually left over half of the plate as it wasn’t enjoyable, there’s al dente pasta and then there’s undercooked. The seafood platter had an variety of prawns, squid, shrimp, mussels and some other bits of fish, this was all coated in a light batter and looked lovely, the taste on the other hand was very bland and the mussels turned to dust in my mouth- not the nicest but not the worst. The service was polite and friendly, quite slow but not unbareable.

Overall a very average experience and I wouldn’t rush back.