“Nothing is too much trouble”

Saagar Indian Takeaway
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We known Sultan for many years and yet he still manages to surprise us.
We ordered our takeaway tonight, but wanted one dish changing to match the taste of another local restaurant. Sultan knew exactly what we wanted, did it perfectly, it was amazing and all thus on one of his busiest nights of the week.
Best curry in town, top service, top bloke!

1  Thank Marksa888
Write a reviewReviews (187)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can never fault Saagar. The food standard is amazing. Delivery is always on time, best Indian I have ever had. I will recommend Saagar to anyone. Good prices for high standard food.

1  Thank AmeliaG250603
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great Butter Chicken and Chicken Jalfrezi, good size portion lovely flavour. Plenty of chilli in the Jalfrezi and a nice hot sauce really hits the spot. I collect mine on Saturday as can be very busy and delivery time can be a wait. You can pre order before 5pm and put in a collection time . Always ready on time great service.

1  Thank chantmarle
Reviewed 8 January 2021

Absolutely fantastic i tried one of their signature dishes for a change a (Bombay burner) and wow it was absolutely spot on full of flavour ,
I Cant wait to try the others A+++++

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Y363NImattb
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I went in to grab a small dish for myself. I spoke with sultan about some tikka fries which he kindly made especially for me which were not on the menu! Great service, great people. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2021