“great pizza great vino”

Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: small pizzeria in a pretty village near Valdobbiadene, in the hills of good wine.ideal for families and a quiet evening.changing table for children, free wi fi. the Kitchen is open only for lunch from Tuesday to Friday. the Pizzeria is open every evening from Tuesday to Sunday. the Bar is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 23:00
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

the pizza is in my top five in italy. thin crisp base and good toppings. we had a nice bottle of local wine, and a classic desert in a small pot. It was actually our third visit in four years. it was on our to do list and we will be back. our only criticism is that the restaurant is not that cosy, which is why overall it’s a 4. The staff and the pizza are excellent. recommended, we will be back !

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This comes close to the best pizza I’ve ever tasted! Great food. We didn’t wait long to be seated or have our food. Lots of locals which is always a good sign. Fair prices

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by our hotel and since we didn’t have a car we ended up eating both lunch and dinner at pizzeria bar Belvedere! Both experiences were good! For lunch they only offer pasta and salad but both were good. We returned for dinner and my husband, who has been stationed in Naples for six months, says this was the best pizza he’s had in Italy
So far!! I have celiac so was nervous about gluten options options but the staff understood my needs & were very accommodating and graciously made me a large plate of meats and cheeses and a side salad. Desserts were delicious as well! It’s a great place to stop for an easy, affordable meal!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic pizza, best in the region. Quality ingredients, great service, and incredibly cheap prices. Stopped by this place at random during our Prossecco Road trip and had to go back twice more. The pizzas are delicious, the staff is friendly, and you won't find a better value anywhere in the area. Highly recommend it!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Three times I've been here - 2 times in 2017 and today for the third time. One of the best pizzas I ever ate in Italy. Great variety, special offerings like burrata and friendly staff. Waiting a little bit longer is totally fine because the place is always crowded. If you are more than 2 oeople I would recommend making a reservation the day before.

Date of visit: June 2018