1,614 results
All reviews groupon deal evening meal leisure facilities set menu tea coffee weekend break food was lovely self service stayed for one night an overnight stay plenty of parking good nights sleep sauna and steam room excellent value for money full english gym wakefield
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Stayed here on a deal and therefore at a good price. The hotel is just of the motorway and therefore ideally located. I could not believe how quiet it was as there was no traffic noise. We were meeting up with friends and this location made it easy to get out and about to see the wonderful countryside. The reception staff were very welcoming and checked us in in a very efficient yet warm way. The room staff were always there with a smile as were the restaurant staff. My husband uses a mobility scooter and this hotel is very accommodating for people with disability problems. When we come that way again, we would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VoniM
James L, General Manager at Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear VoniM,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent visit.

I was thrilled to read that we met with your expectations and I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back the Cedar Court Wakefield in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Booked a value based stay with Trivago for £39.20 with buffet full breakfast included=a great deal. Clean and comfortable twin room, although furnishings a little worn. Room could do with upgrading.. but this shall be reflected in its future price!
Breakfast excellent buffet style and relaxed. Good place for my overnight stay and requirements. Staff very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: the rooms on ground floor are most accessible , can be noisy. Otherwise, good to exit to smoking area.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank NorthWalesMegan

Dear NorthWalesMegan,

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Well I wasn't sure what to expect, I booked online and it was only £56 with breakfast, I've stayed in premier inns that cost more and were rubbish, this on the other hand is great, lovely reception and bar, room is clean and bed is super comfy. Staff great , Richard greeted me at reception and was amazing. and to add to it all they have a great selection of whiskey available at the bar.

If I'm in the area again I would not hesitate to stay here again.thanks cedar court.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Alan E,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I was thrilled to read that we met with your expectations and I particular the service you received from Richard in particular, please be assured that I will pass your comments onto him.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Cedar Court Wakefield in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Stayed here 2 nights for business, Check in was brilliant the lady was very helpful and friendly. The room has everything you need, copy bed etc, ironing board and iron which was useful.

My only complain would be that the shower was tiny, im 5ft10 and had to lean in the shower to wash my hair as the shower head was just too low, and there was hair from where a man had been shaving all around the edge of the sink which was a bit off putting.

Other than that, great location, would definitely stay again if working in the area .

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Rachael M,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I was disappointed that you were not entirely happy with your bathroom, as a tall person I do share your pain and is something I will be looking to address when we next refurbish the bathrooms.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

What a gem of a hotel, great staff, lovely clean fresh room, breakfast had a large variety to choose from. Highly recommend. Loads going on in this hotel but the staff where attentive. I ate the wild mushroom gnocchi on the first night simply divine!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple