“Little oasis 🏝”
Review of Home Bakery

Home Bakery
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

If one is looking for a coffee ☕️ and cake you won’t find much better around the Puerto. The home bakery is tucked away on the right hand corner of the marina (with the sea at your back) I had pear and mango cheesecake while my better half had strawberry and mango cheesecake and to lovely coffees.
A little oasis of calm in our day
By the way we loved the sign “ WE DON’T HAVE WIFI WHY NOT TALK TO EACH OTHER “ a very novel idea in these times.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Beware! They have a sign outside with lots of coffee options, but they have no idea what they are doing. Ordered a flat white that was just a coffee with milk. They did not know the difference between a latte and a flat white. When confronted they denied any mistake and tried to weasel their way out of it by claiming that this is how you make a flat white in Spain. VERY unfriendly and unprofessional.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had a table for three outside, waiter took the order for just two out of three people - he got distracted wandered off and then returned and took an order for another table; I went inside to order my drink myself. I was given the wrong smoothie but decided not to say anything as I had a feeling I'd have to wait some time for the correct drink. The smoothies arrived in a mason jar with a metal screw top that was rusted. Not the best experience; was visiting for a week and didn't return.

1  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had good coffees here bang on 9am opening.

What was odd, given it had just opened, was that they only had one of each pastry. So once we ordered one pain au chocolat, that was it, no more! So we each had to have something different!

All tasty stuff, and the cakes etc looked good too.

Its down a shady little lane.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We were in Puerto de Logan on a very busy Friday market day & were lucky to walk past this lovely little café just as a table became available.
We had a lovely coffee together with a fresh cake & watched the busy frantic people walking around while we rested.
The cafe is a hidden gem with it's cosy atmosphere & excellent service.

1  Thank waller50