All reviews bose sound system restaurants and boutique shops old town steep climb historic hotel four poster bed highest point two night stay reception area small window fabulous location the air conditioning harbour taxis suite airport villa
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This review is overdue, I was in Ibiza this past summer on holiday, and had a brilliant time at this hotel. The area is perfect, really convenient for everything including bars and restaurants. My room had a mini bar that we made good use of, and the view is lovely. Also really liked the pool, I know its small, but its pretty and modern. The hotel was all we were looking for and it met our needs plus more.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 22israel
canonigo14, receptionist at La Torre del Canonigo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear customer, thank you for your good comment.
As you said about the pool, it is smaller than in other hotels in Ibiza but you can enjoy the unique and incredible view on the port with our bar service and our meal card by taking advantage of the tranquility.
We will always do our best for our clients and we hope to see you soon in our hotel.

La Torre del Canonigo

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Historic and very nice part of Ibiza. There are lots of good restaurant options around and it’s close to the nightlife. The pool closed early for dinner service and the staff were good but not overall welcoming. Just felt like a place to stay. If you can get for a good price I would recommend. But like others mentioned stay away from suite 001

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott V

Dear customer, thank you for your comment.
The hotel is a 5 minutes walk from the city center so you can find many restaurants in town that we can recommand you.
The pool close at 7pm because the restaurant Kyupiddo put the table on the terrace but this restaurant is independent from the hotel.
During the all day you can enjoy our bar service and our menu on the pool with the incredible view on the port making the most of the tranquility.
We will be happy to see you soon in our establishment.

La Torre del Canonigo.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This place has everything to be a truly exclusive boutique hotel. Clearly this is what they are aiming for given the prices they are charging. However, they are nowhere near what they claim to be: smelly drains, faulty internal phone and wifi, gardening tools not put away, empty crates lying around, electric wires coming out of walls and communal shower used by staff between 8pm and 9pm so unavailable for guests, hotel directory in room is a poor photocopy document attached with rusty staples. Food is very good and our room nicely decorated.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mistingo
canonigo14, Director General at La Torre del Canonigo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. It is a pleasure to announce that we will be implementing many of these upgrades to the property within the next couple of months. Our rooms will be getting new mattresses, bed skirts, window treatments, in-room accessories, and much more! In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at carolina@torredelcanonigo.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

With much appreciation,
Carolina Monje, General Manager

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights a couple of weeks ago and had a fabulous time. The hotel has a spectacular location at the top of the historic Dalt Vila with panoramic views of Ibiza town and beyond. On our arrival we were greeted very warmly at reception and were quickly and efficiently checked in. Whilst our room was being prepared we were offered a glass of cava in the bar which has a small balcony with the most stunning views. Our room was bright, airy and large. It had a dreamy four poster bed and again the views were superb. The air conditioning was good. There was an excellent range of toiletries and the bathroom was large and well fitted out. We took breakfast in the garden adjacent to the pool. The breakfast menu was excellent and efficiently served. The pool area is fabulous and a great place to soak up the sun after exploring the surrounding area. All of the staff were very professional and friendly and did their utmost to make our stay memorable. This is a very chic property in a spectacular location and well worth a visit. Many thanks to the hotel staff who ensured we had a fantastic stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gary T
canonigo14, Director General at La Torre del Canonigo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Guest.
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Carolina

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I've never been treated worse during an hotel stay.
The hotel is nice but it's a shame that not all customers are treated the same way.
I booked a standard double room at a price of 1100 € for three nights; at check in we were assigned room 001. The room was right in the hotel garage! The view from the room was terrible, the reception noise (attached to the room) was continuous and unbearable.
We immediately complained to the hotel manager, who told us that the hotel should not offer rooms 001 and 002 and promising a bottle of champagne to apologize and a considerable discount when checking out (about 50%).
They offered us a bottle of a bad Spanish wine instead of champagne and, when checking out, instead of a 50% discount they gave us only a 10% discount (around 100 €).
I met again the hotel manager who was amazed at the discount and told us that it was not the agreed one and within few days they would have refund us some money or offered a free stay the next time.
We did not have anything that was promised!
I feel fooled and I'll not advise anyone at this hotel. If they assign you room 001 or 002 simply walk out!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Salico
canonigo14, Director General at La Torre del Canonigo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I am so sorry that your experience with us in August was disappointing. We take all guest feedback very seriously, and we're constantly improving all aspects of our service and facilities. We even use online reviews to retrain employees, so rest assured that your valet trouble won't happen in the future. I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can demonstrate the level of service that we are known for. If you do plan to be in the area again, please contact me directly by asking for the general manager and I will personally oversee your stay. Thank you.
Carolina Monje, General Manager