All reviews rum point high end amenities the entire island bathroom door seven mile beach central location grand cayman beautiful place to stay view of the ocean soaking tub sea grass minute drive quiet paradise visit georgetown spacious balcony person shower beach chairs and a cooler
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Everything about this place exceeded our expectations. Convenient quiet location within 25 minutes of anything on Grand Cayman. Right on the beach, and all units have a beautiful sea view. Immaculate inside and out, secure and quiet. Kitchen and bath well-equipped (bring your own food and drink, of course). Melinda, our contact for the property, met us there first afternoon of our stay and gave us an enormous amount of information on things to do and tips on island activities including dodging the cruise ship tourists (which tend to overwhelm some attractions when several ships are in port on the same day). She even gave us a port schedule for this purpose. This proved to be invaluable "intel" and made our visit much more enjoyable. Melinda also made herself available at all times by phone or WhatsApp should we have any questions or troubles which was fantastic. We can't say enough in appreciation. She is a wealth of Cayman knowledge. In addition, Lorraine, the on-site housekeeper, was great and on the spot either in person or via WhatsApp with anything we needed (bath and beach towels are replaced on request as there is no regular room cleaning service as at a hotel). But we're don't know why we'd stay in a hotel when there's Sea Palm Villas! Off-street parking and several restaurants nearby. Netflix on the TV in the unlikely event you stay in one night. We will stay here again, no doubt.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CARLB2763
Reviewed 7 July 2018

My husband and I spent a week at this centrally located Condo and loved it. While we were there a landscaping (Johnson’s) were working at getting all the washed up vegetation removed from the beach. The beach at this condo is more for snorkeling than swimming. Our second floor condo was great. It had everything needed for us to have a great vacation. We stayed in Villa 11 which came with snorkels, fins, cooler, beach chairs, books, magazines and a great kitchen. There is not an oven in this condo which we realized after we bought cookie dough and biscuits. My husband had no desire to stay on 7 mile due to crowds. This was not an issue in Bodden Town. A car rental is a must, but you can get one for aroun $100 for a week...you do not need a Jeep in Grand Cayman, compact car is fine. Tukka and Eagle Ray located on the East End are a must dine place when staying here. You can save a lot of money if you eat two meals a day at the condo. We hated to leave and can’t wait to go back. For Americans, please note that Netflix is from Latin America which has different movies but still Netflix originals, I wished I would have brought my Apple TV so that I could mirror things from my iPad for better selections at night while we were relaxing.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Miranda W
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I would recommend the sea palm villas to anybody who wants a clean, quiet, and relaxing place to stay on the island. This place is a true gem! The owner was super easy to book with and VERY accommodating- you name it and she will make sure you are happy. We stayed here for our honeymoon and adored the over sided tub and huge shower space. The balcony had an amazing view- and the sounds of the waives poured into our space when we opened the sliding door.
When staying in this area of the island you are perfectly situated! Everything is close, but you are truly able to go home to your villa and get away from the cruise ships and tourists. We are already looking forward to our next stay at the Sea Palm Villas.

Room Tip: All rooms have a spectacular view!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Booked here to stay away from the city from the crowds and due to the sea weed we ended up at 7 mile everyday which was a 30 minute drive. Room was nice and very clean. Only issue we had with room was that every vehicle and truck that passes at you can hear in your room. When trying to sleep and the dump truck came Monday and Friday morning at 2 am that scared us both from a sleep. Also the roosters start crowing at 5 am and don’t stop all morning so there wasn’t any sleeping in. We ended up getting there early and they were able to accommodate us which was greatly appreciative. If it wasn’t for all the seaweed and the loud noises I would stay hear again. I understand that the sea life you can’t do anything about so it will come and go but there was no sign of anyone trying to clean the smell off the beach. We had requested a corner upstairs room and were granted so I can’t complain about how bright it was in there with all the glass windows. Just wish they gave an option to have shades in there or a bathroom door.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

See for yourself. Not swimable. Wasted a week of thinking gonna relax. Had I known this would have cancelled or stayed somewhere else. We have to drive to other beaches when we just wanted to relax and swim here. No end in sight for this stuff!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family