1,385 results
All reviewsrental carrum pointbeachfront apartmentseven mile beachgrand caymangrape treefishfull kitchenoff the beaten pathminute driveturtle grassgeorge townocean viewbeach towelsexplore the islandsnorkeling equipmentwater shoes
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

This was our second trip to turtle nest and we loved it just as much as before. It was much busier this time around but never felt over crowded. We took my mother in law with us and had plenty of room in apartment 4. We were able to borrow pool noodles, water shoes and a snorkeling vest for our adventures around grand cayman. The inn provides body wash and shampoo so that definitely helps lighten our liquid packing which is nice. We will be back again as turtle nest is our favorite vacation spot.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Toni P
Reviewed 31 July 2018

My family stayed here for 5 days July 13th - 18th. What a beautiful experience. Marlene and Duane were VERY helpful. Marlene helped me re-book a Sting Ray City tour that I booked on the wrong side of the island. Being away from the hustle bustle and having a poolside view of the ocean was PERFECT. The condo was very spacious and clean. We cooked breakfast and lunch almost everyday but did treat ourselves for dinner. The beauty of having the rental was we were able to drive to several tourist attractions vs. having to pay. Starfish point and Rum point were both awesome. My son had a blast being able to go to the beach and then come back and hit the pool. They were very accomodating to him and had tons of pool toys. If you want a different experience in the Caymans, I highly recommend Turtle Nest Inn. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rashida P
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed here for 7 days in room 6 and loved it. Amazing views and big balcony. Being able to borrow snorkel gear and chairs was a huge plus. Also having the car to check out the whole island was amazing. We drove to every part of it and loved it. It was very quiet which was nice and we often felt very private in the pool and beach area which was very nice as opposed to the extremely busy 7 mile area. Duane was great and helpful. Snorkeling out back was fun. Saw lobster and lots of fish and corals. Full kitchen/cooler/icepacks/coffee maker/toaster were great to have.

And grape tree cafe being a 30 second walk away with a beer/liquor store right there as well is extremely convenient.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oldnintendo
Reviewed 21 July 2018

We were back in May in an ocean view apartment, which is a bargain at $1099, rental car included. Loved our stay as much as the previous time, a perfect vacation. We were there for a week, our credit card covered car insurance, and the car cost us a total in fees of $95.25 (which we paid to Payless, not the inn). We'll be going back!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maflower23
Reviewed 20 July 2018

My first trip to Grand Cayman was for march break. As a student, this hotel was affordable but still offered beach front views, pool, cleanliness, great service, and amazing beach access! I took a walk on the beach each morning and took in the breath-taking sunrises and then spent many of my days snorkelling, paddle boarding or kayaking right from the inn. The front desk service was extremely helpful in recommending restaurants and attractions. I became open water dive-certified during the trip and the staff was extremely helpful in setting up the certification. I look forward to visiting again soon.

Room Tip: beach views, getaway, aquatic activities, family fun, pool, beach, car rental,
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo