“Best experience ever!”

Como Lake Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fly in paraglding tandem above the most beautiful lake off italy. Photos and video incluse. Don't wait any more !!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Me and my husband went paragliding in September and it was our best experience during our holidays in Como lake. It was our first time, and I was very scared at the beginning (not my husband). However, Fabio and Pascal are very nice and I quickly felt more comfortable before flying.
The flight can be very quiet and peaceful (as it was mine) or more exciting, with some acrobatics (as my husband desired). In any case, you feel very safe, with experienced pilots and enjoying stunning views of the lake.
Definitively, it is an unforgettable experience that we recommend to everyone.

1  Thank AngelesOSelene
FabioParapendio, Gérant at Como Lake Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

muchas gracias, it was a great moment to share !
cool or adrenaline there is it for all...

All reviews
"photos"
"acrobatics"
"bellagio"

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Absolutely great trip for my 67th birthday! Interesting ride to the top of the hill and then a fun and exciting ride back down with Pascal.....especially the Aerobatics over the lake. I would throughout recommend it if you're in the area and want a blast!!

happy birthday again, it was a real pleasure for me, i hope to be like you at 67 years hold.
thank you !

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

WOW! What an amazing expiriance!
The whole group was very relaxing & funny & in good spirit!
Must do activity for any one who come to this area! Amazing people and amazing view!
Defenetly will come back & do it again!

FabioParapendio, Gérant at Como Lake Paragliding, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

thank you so much Shuki. it was a real pleasure for us too, and especially congratulation for your wife who overcame her fear !!! ciao ciao

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice experience for my two boys (9y and 13y old). I recommend this ! Thanks a lot for the video and the picture! Nice souvenir!

thank you very much. with children like them, it's every time a great moment for us !
ciao ciao

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I booked my flight advanced and Fabio was really helpful with every question that I had. I was quite afraid of the hights, but Fabio really know what he was doing, trusted him 110%. Whole experience was just phenomenal, and in the air I wasn't that afraid anymore. It was worth every euro, and price wasn't bad at all. And the views, you will live it! At the same day I also got my photos and video. I was leaving after paragliding so I got a lift to the train station from them as well. They are such amazing people. Thank you again for the whole experience! Big recommendation!!

thank you very much, a great moment for us too, and when we can offert the shuttle service to take the train, dipendending the time and booking, there are not problem !!
have a good day...ciao