“Very friendly and good food!!”

Al Torchio Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Tignale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Very Friendly for children and good food for low price!!
A lot of choice on the menu.
It's a pity that there is no outside terrace.

1  Thank Laurence G

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, great pizzas, large servings. Kid friendly. Would visit again with my family, but not on a date night. Value for money.

1  Thank Bojana B
Reviewed 5 July 2016

It is our go to place and I have never had anything that is not simply well cooked food. (I know my daughter once had a bad tagliata - sliced beef dish) but when I go there I either have the controfiletto which is excellent with the spinach, or one of their many great thin crust pizzas. We had the speck and artichoke and the pear and gorgonzola ones the night of the Italy/Germany match, while the restaurant was full to the brim and many people were waiting to get their to go pizzas, but everything was still good, properly prepared, and was served without delay.

1  Thank Ligia J
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I had the mixed grill which did not come with vegetables.There was a variation of different meats which was very tender and tasty,I do believe vegetables should be served with meat but at a reasonable price I could understand why did was not the case.Pizza's were really tasty as well.
Service was quick and with a smile.

Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We were staying in tignale and are here twice. The food was outstanding and very cheap. We would all definitely recommend this restaurant!