“The most fantastic pizzas”

Al Torchio Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Tignale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

In the small town Gardola in Tignale on the side of Lago di Garda, you find this lovely restaurant / Pizzaria. It is family owned and some of the products come from their own farm. You can taste this in the meals in the restaurant. But the pizzas.... They are amazing. My wife and I have tasted many pizzas - in USA and in Europe. But in this small restaurant we find the best. We have visited them for many years, and we return each time we are at Lago di Garda. You should too. :-)

Reviewed 2 November 2014

I had my best gluten free pizza ever at El Torchio. Taste like a normal pizza from before I became gluten intolerant. I can really recommend this restaurant, and it made me and my family happy to come here night after night during our summer holiday ;-)

Reviewed 19 September 2014

We ordered pizzas from here on two different evenings during our trip. The pizzas are thin crust and the toppings had lots of flavor. The prices are reasonable, the owner seemed friendly, and even the grumpy lady with the short hair was relatively amusing. They are open non-stop from 12 so its a great option if you are looking for an early dinner

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Two visits in our 6 day break. Delicious pizzas and the pork escalope in a wine sauce was very tasty. House red wine is very nice. Food served very quickly (couldn't even finish one hand of Rummy before it was brought out). Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Traditional little Italian pizzeria that also offers gluten free pizzas, so a great success with our teenage son!