1,307 results
All reviews side sea view dinner buffet on arrival glass of sparkling wine small pool old town live music executive suite deck chairs evening entertainment restaurant manager half board hotel pool minute walk special thanks ionian sea lots of choice
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We have stayed here a few times and every time the staff are brilliant. They simply cannot do enough for you and are always happy, cheerful and helpful.
We stayed at the start of our holiday and have come back again for the last night as it is just so nice and comfortable. A real home away from home. We will come back again.

Room tip: Rooms at the end of the corridor tend to be quieter.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nikos_Skouras, Hotel Manager at Mayor Mon Repos Palace Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your enthusiastic review made us all very proud and happy! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and are especially proud of your comments regarding our staff, which we consider one of our best assets. We would be more than happy to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

With its stunning views of the Old Town and across the Ionian sea to the Greek /Albanian mainland, Mayor Mon Repos hotel is a Mediterranean gem !
We have stayed here numerous times now and will hopefully return many more times in the future.
Having just returned from yet another fabulous holiday I feel obliged to write this review because the staff (room service through to management) deserve a mention for their warm, welcoming and attentive service. There is a level of professionalism and efficiency here that you will rarely find anywhere else. They could not do anything more to make your stay an enjoyable one.
It was so wonderful to see so many familiar and friendly faces in the bar and the restaurant which continues to be superbly managed and expertly overseen by the inimitable and cheerful Mr Kostas. Don't hesitate to approach Kostas if you require local information or information about the island in general, he has a wealth of knowledge and is only too pleased to share this.A true Corfiot for sure !

Room tip: rooms with sea view or lateral sea view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Mayor Mon Repos Palace on TripAdvisor.
As always, it was a pleasure having you stay with us and I am thrilled that once again you had a great stay.
We look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Thank you for your continued support.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

Yet again we had a lovely stay.We were upgraded to the 4th floor and had a beautiful view across the harbour to Corfu town. The room was large ,and we also had a lovely balcony we sat on with a glass of wine before dinner each evening.
The staff are what makes this hotel special.Thank you Thalia and Lina on the reception desk,thank you Kostas,Iris,Marina,Alexandra,Spioros,young Kostas and Maria who worked in the restaurant and bar.Kostas is the perfect Maitre d’ hotel!Apologies to anyone I have left out...
We look forward to our return next June.

Room tip: Ask for a side sea view.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nikos_Skouras, Hotel Manager at Mayor Mon Repos Palace Art Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

This is lovely to read and I thank you for your delightful review.

It is wonderful that you feel so at home when you stay and the compliments you bestow upon us are of such value. I look forward to welcoming you home soon and thank you for your continued support.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

Before I say more about the hotel I must mention, Marina in the main dining room, Iris at the bar and Elvina in the Spa! All three were brilliant. Our room, the facilities, the food, the staff were excellent. However, the coffee at breakfast was atrocious - I'm glad I'd taken my own sachets! The pool is small for the size of the hotel. There were only 10 sunbeds by it! There is plenty of room at the other side of the pool to put more if the tables and chairs there were moved during the day. Some evening entertainment would have been nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for sharing your recent experience and for recommending our resort to the readers of TripAdvisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed your holidays in our hotel. Also I would like to thank you for your feedback and suggestions of improvements that you feel are necessary for Mon Repos Palace.
I will pass your positive feedback to each member of my team and we would be more than happy to welcome you back in Mayor Mon Repos Palace soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Just had 3 nights at this hotel on half board basis with a group of friends ( in fact, typing this on the terrace with a beer before grabbing a snack and heading to the airport for flight home)
Rooms lovely- we were all in 1st floor twin rooms. Food very good with lots of choice - albeit there were some items the same each night.
Staff are very pleasant and it was lovely to be greeted with a glass of sparkling wine on arrival.
Our waitress at both breakfast and dinner was Marina. A really lovely, charming and helpful young woman.
Most guests were of the retired age group but that was no bad thing.
If there was a negative it was the limited number of sunbeds. Only about a dozen but there were lots of tables in the sun plus half a dozen deckchairs.
Some very comfortable sofas but more sunbeds for 'proper' sunbathing would be of benefit.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Mayor Mon Repos Palace on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you staying here and I hope to welcome you back in the near future. Marina has seen your review and also sends her very best wishes. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable experience and would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.