“Soirée entre amis ”

Safran Mediterranean
Ranked #172 of 252 Restaurants in Corfu Town
Price range: US$11 - US$28
Description: Greek restaurant with every day fresh fish and special plates...
Description: Greek restaurant with every day fresh fish and special plates...
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant ! The best in corfu Town !!!
Waiters waitress very Nice !
I recomended this place!!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This place has delicious traditional Greek dishes. I had the sofrito and it was amazing. The host, George was friendly and attentive. To top it off the baklava is one of the best I’ve tasted in Greece so far!!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The food here is outstanding! Try the homemade bread and other traditional Greek dishes. George was awesome! Best baklava by far!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We ate as a family of 5 including a young baby. The club sandwich was so generous it fed 2 of us.
The only drawback is the lack of baby seats but it is in an excellent position near the Palace.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stopped for a drink. We told him we were only stopping for a drink. He knew we were only stopping for a drink. My dad walks with a stick and I was pushing my mum in a chair. It was clear we just needed a short rest, a drink and a loo. He was appallingly rude throughout and tried to annoy us by giving us our change in small coins. Other adjectives we came up with to describe him was rude, spiteful, sullen, aggressive and unhelpful. I wouldn't give this establishment my money if it was the last eatery on the island. GO ELSEWHERE. ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE.

1  Thank emma654