All reviews self catering pool bar infinity restaurant timeshare exchange no air con lovely complex nice apartments plenty of sunbeds enjoyed our stay five minute walk crazy golf great pool booked half board taxi rank sunny balcony plenty of bars and restaurants these apartments
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Stayed here on a self catering basis from April 16 to April 26, the apartments were fine but on the small size but it did have a big balcony. We were on the first floor overlooking the walkway which was fine as we could sit on the balcony and people watch, although I have mobility problems I did manage to climb the 13 steps so was ok.
They did have a lift but don't know which block it belonged to. The pool looked good but myself didn't use it. Cannot comment on the food as didn't eat their either. Costa Adeja is very hilly so be prepared for some hill climbing especially down to the beach. The cleaning could have been better cleaners never coming until late afternoon and then only stayed about 5 mins. I would recommend this hotel would not go back there myself.

Room Tip: We were in block A 211 was very quiet in the bedroom as it was facing the walkway.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pauline c
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We have stayed at this hotel for many year and are returning every year in January, and I think we will continue to do so.

The personnell at the hotell are very stabile from year to year - it is a good sign. An it is like coming home.

Some few things that can bee improved:

They have made rules for the use of the pool, but they do not follow up. That means that there are screaming children in the pool long after 1800 and also in the jacuzzi.

The entertainment in the pool area in the evening/night can be overwhelming. Som few good artists, but most of them are not up to standards and are playing/singing so loud that it is unpleasant.

The safe is not free. Small and cost 3 euros pr day (84 euros for four weeks!! - insane) plus deposit 10 euros (that is ok) and it needs a key. The safe should be included in the hotelprice! Best of all a free electronic safe.

Is the hotel nice and clean? Yes! Will we stay there again? Yes!

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SunDe
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a lovely week at Parque del Sol.
Great location, 2 minutes from the busy beach area and 100 yards from a big designer shopping mall.

We had requested a top floor flat with nice views but apparently everyone requests that so we spent the first couple of nights on the ground floor before being moved to the top. However, no extra charge for the nice views so all good.

The apartments themselves are kept spotless and are well equipped. A good alternative to private hire apartments as the price is comparable but you get a maid every day.

Reception is a bit disorganised but you tend to get what you need after shuffling through lots of bits of paper. Night entertainment is also a bit half hearted but that's to be expected as most people go out to all the restaurants near by.

Overall, we were really pleased with the value this place offered for a cheap week away.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Wilde_Thingy
Reviewed 4 April 2016

had a great time at Parque del Sol in very clean spacious apartment - like a little flat - it was great. Really good location close to lovely restaurants, handy for shops and beach nearby. Staff all very helpful and pleasant especially the porter guy who also doubled up as handymen by looks of it ! he never stops. food at pool bar good value and well presented and served by very polite and friendly waiters and waitresses. We would definitely rebook this place

Room Tip: all look ok with pool or sea views
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Avalon22
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Very disappointed to find out at check in we were overbooked and had to spend the night at another hotel which as the previous review states you cant settle to mid way day 2 when you can unpack
while at check in I could hear a party of Germans had the same problem the receptionist offered them an upgrade to bed and breakfast plus two hours of free drinks at the hotel bar
the next day when we checked in all he offered was free pool towels which we don't need as we don't use the pool facilities, when I pointed out I spoke German and pointed out the offer he made to them , he made the offer of a free dinner intimating the infinity lounge which is the attached Al a carte restaurant which I accepted but had to sign a waiver form that I wouldn't complain when I got home. he wrote something on a card to present to the restaurant unfortunately I don't speak Spanish . We had a great meal in the infinity lounge but when I presented the card it was not for there but the main hotel restaurant were the half boarders go.totally misled , we did have a look in the main restaurant but the offer was burgers and a undesired fish type so we walked out.
now for the positives
the hotel was very good and clean and we were well pleased with our room the food in the infinity lounge was excellent
the hotel location is also very good a short stroll to Fanabe beach area were there are many good restaurants a short walk to the left brings you to the more exclusive El Duq area
I would stay here again but would check ahead that I am not overbooked before I set off

Room Tip: phone ahead and find out if you are overbooked!!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple