Iberostar Sabila(Costa Adeje)
US$358
US$169
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$184
US$178
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
US$245
US$191
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$267
iberostar.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$354/night.

Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
US$95
US$91
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$250
US$217
H10 Gran Tinerfe(Costa Adeje)
US$185
US$532
US$510
4,357 results
All reviewsroof terracecosta surhalf boardnudist areamain poolpool viewplenty of choicefamily roomgreat holidaylovely hotelsun all daykids clubsomething for everyonecleaned every dayemailed the hotelfoam partyevening meal
Reviewed 26 September 2017

1st time we have stayed at the hotel (and my daughters 1st overseas holiday) and we were personally were not disappointed. We arrived at 8:30 pm to a very friendly reception staff that swiftly checked us in gave us our room key and information pack. We had booked AI for a week (as we were not sure my 12 yr old daughter would make of it).

Having seen some reviews of the hotel food I can honestly say they must have been very picky! We all agreed the choice, quality & variety of food a dinner was excellent (always English, Spanish and some German) food choices. Yes sometimes you had to queue but it was peak season! Our room, which the hotel arranged a sea as requested was cleaned daily and adequate (for the amount of time spent in it!) there were a couple of cracked bathroom tiles and did need a bit of a paint job (but that is being picky). Shower pressure was low at peak times but to be expected when on the 4t floor!

The choice of drinks included in the AI menu was adequate and choice of cocktails satisfactory. But the best part was the service, all the waiting / bar staff (in particular Gusto Manuel, Enrique, Christina, Zerboui and special mention to Christian who remembered our drinks order from the night before! no mean feat with the amount of guests!)

There was no big fight for the sun beds in the morning and was policed by the hotel staff, but I would say where people had left them only a notice was left and their towels folded up (I would have preferred that the towels put in a central point so they learnt!).

The organised day and night entertainment was excellent and the team were massive ambassadors for the hotel. Special mention to Chris & Camilla for their energy and enthusiasm. We lost our daughter between 11 am and 5 pm thanks to them! The evening entertainment was predominately very good as well especially Al Cafone who was a brilliant singer.

My only very small moan was the inability to be able to switch off the balcony light!

I would highly recommend this hotel as a family holiday experience and would book it again.

Room Tip: Use an Tesco clubcard, Nectar card or similar to keep the electricity in your room to keep the air con going!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
3  Thank D7306RDalans
GFHoteles, Manager at GF Fanabe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your daughter´s first overseas holiday. We appreciate you sharing your detailed impressions of your visit.
We are pleased to see you mention the quality and variety of our food, the great entertainment team and our friendly & efficient service.
We have taken note of your comment about the balcony light and will look into this with our maintenance staff.
Thank you once again, we hope to see you all on your next family holiday.
With best regards
Manager, GF Fañabe

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Nearing the end of a 2 week stay at this hotel and I always like to write an objective review of places I have stayed at.
Bearing in mind the grading of this hotel and the cost I am finding it difficult to find anything worthwhile to complain about

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The Hotel should in my option be 3 star I've stayed in other 4 & 5 star hotel not on the same level
The food is good but lack of choice in the evenings it is very samey every night often trays of food are not replaced when empty making your choice even less unless you wait for refills.
I would not recommend all inclusive package due to poor quality alcoholic drinks the daytime snacks by pool bar fries burgers hot dogs are always cold and of low quality but you can eat in the main restaurant which is better if you wish.
I found the waiter service for front patio area where evening entertainments took place very poor if you are all inclusive they ignore you its quicker to go to the bar yourself they insist on bringing your drink to your table you can wait 20 minutes so I refused due to time waiting I did complain to bar management but nothing changed.
The evening entertainment is quite good .
I do not agree with electrical 240v sockets next to sink in bathroom for hair dryer if you were to drop hair dryer or any other electrical appliance that was plugged in the sink of water and without thinking pick from sink then that could potentially kill someone electrocution.
The rooms were spacious and clean .
PLENTY of Sun beds around main pool and kids pools but 50 % are in the shade for sometime nice to see no reserving of Sun beds by the beach towel brigade if you put your towel to reserve and your not there the attendant removes them that was quite good.
Elderly or infirm there is a hill to descend to the beach but returning back to the hotel is hard work uphill glad there are some benches to rest halfway .
Would I stay there again No reasons Drinks all inclusive poor - Food choice - Bar service- and the hill -also the hotel is a little tired in places.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunseauk
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Arrived back yesterday from a week's stay at GF Fanabe.

We had a disappointing start to our stay, after arriving just before noon and being told our rooms would be ready between 14.00-16.00(to be precise!). Eventually we got into our room at 15.45. I did not mind waiting for the room, it was more the service we received from the lady at the check in desk - baring in mind, this is the face of the hotel, where the guests will be making their first impressions, you think they would at least be willing to share a smile. After feeling a little let down by the service we received when checking in, I voiced my concern to one of the hotel manager's(I believe her name was Klaudia), and her response was 'Well, there is a 5 star hotel across the road if you would like to see if they give better service', I ended the conversation there, as I could see she wasn't the right person to be talking to.

After a rocky start, the overall experience at the GF Fanabe was good.

Pro's:

- Great choice of food and always hot
- Rooms are very clean
- All Inclusive includes bottled beer!
- Service in the hotel restaurants and bars was really good(maybe place the colleagues who are willing to give great service, behind the front desk)

Con's:

- Table service in the lobby can be very slow in the evening. After waiting for 20 minutes, I went to the bar to order my drinks as I thought it would save time, only to be told that I need to wait to be served at the table, as it confuses the bartenders. Jeez.
- Entertainment VERY loud in the evening (if you have pool facing room), however it does stop at 11pm.

I don't want this review to come across negative, as we had a lovely time in Tenerife and I've stayed in worse hotels, however, I believe that when you save up all year to go away and you spend your hard earned money, you expect a brilliant experience all round, starting from the minute you walk through those hotel doors.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank James L
GFHoteles, Manager at GF Fanabe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear James,
Thank you very much for sharing your review.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience experienced during your check in. The official check-in time is from 14.00 hrs; this is necessary as previous guests do not vacate their rooms until 12.00 hrs and we need time to clean the rooms for the new arrivals. Nevertheless, we do always try to offer a room as soon as possible to any guests arriving before 14,00 hrs.
We sincerely apologise for any shortfall in the service offered by our staff on your arrival. We will discuss the issues raised with all our staff to ensure we learn from this unfortunate incident.
Despite this shaky start, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. Thank you for mentioning our clean rooms, the good food and the excellent service in our bars and restaurants.
Thank you once again for your feedback which helps us to improve.
Best regards
Manager, GF Fañabe

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The staff in the restaurant area, were mixed. David one of the waiters was really polite and made you feel welcome. The woman on the pay desk opposite and embarrassed us on the last day, not explaining to us that we couldn't get dinner.

The hotel is clean, and tidy. Just needs more options on the solarium and improve the entertainment on the night. Apart from that it was a pleasant experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple