6,454 results
All reviews rooftop pool la laja star hotel pasta station lovely hotel half board evening entertainment a la carte restaurant plenty of sunbeds bed and breakfast all inclusive guests plenty of choice large hotel reception area something for everyone on an all inclusive basis main bar
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Just spent a week at this hotel. Very localiszed and beautiful hotel. Activites for all inclusive not the best. Food even worse. Be warned the sun will burn, lovely breeze but adds to you burning. Keep the sun oil topped up and head covered. Great for a week has there is plenty places to visit

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Alikel
GFHoteles, General Manager at GF Gran Costa Adeje, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.
Regarding your comment about activities for our All Inclusive guests; it would be much appreciated if you could let us know which specific activities you are referring to in order look for ways to improve our services.
Regarding the food, our Hotel offers a wide range of products for our guests and we are sorry to hear that the choice was not to your liking. We will continue to make efforts to improve our services in order to satisfy our guests.
We were pleased that you found our hotel to be beautiful and that you were satisfied with the location.
We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon to Costa Adeje Gran Hotel.
Sincerely

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here towards the end of May 2016 for 7 days with my husband and 12 year old daughter.
The amount I paid for this hotel, I was rather disappointed my daughter received a foldable creaky sofabed rather than a single bed. The springs were creaking as soon as she laid down.
Restaurant food and service excellent.
The hotel needs to be modernised.
This is located away from the beachfront where the hustle and bustle is. Good for those who don't mind walking down to the beach then up a steep hill to the hotel. The walk didn't bother me.
I was originally given a room on floor two but requested to be moved higher up which they did for us immediately.
I would recommend this hotel if you don't expect it to be a 5 *

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 561rose

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of our hotel and for pointing out issues which have influenced your overall impression of your stay with us.
For a third person, our double rooms include a sofa bed; this is stated in all websites and brochures. The measurements are: 1' 90m long x 1m wide x 0,11m deep and they have recently been renewed; we are sorry that you did not feel this was suitable for your child.
Costa Adeje Gran Hotel has an ongoing maintenance plan and many of our installations and facilities have been upgraded over the past few years, nevertheless, we are pleased to receive this feedback as it helps us to continue working to make improvements.
We appreciate your positive comments regarding the quick room change, and also about the excellent food and service in our restaurant.
We hope you will offer us a new opportunity to greet you in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Nice place great staff especially Jaime from main bar (the best waiter )and Ramon Juan from dining room always both wearing a bright ready smile .
I cannot fault the food for a weeks stay, plenty of choice and supply at all sittings thoughtful presentation, always with an efficient made to order counter. I will be back the same time next year! Love the rooftop pool/bar lovely views of the mountains behind hotel.it is not a footballers 5 star but makes for the perfect couples/ family holiday

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank James M

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel following your recent stay. It is a pleasure to hear that our staff added to the enjoyment of your holiday. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Having stayed at Fanabe Costa Sur several times previously I had high expectations of the supposedly superior sister Hotel. However if I had the choice I would return to the Fanabe.
Don't get me wrong, the Hotel is good but not good value for price.
Food choices were better at Fanabe.
Beds were better at Fanabe.
A.I. drinks were better at fanabe.
Having to pay for non alcoholic cocktails as A.I. was annoying, having paid a large premium to go A.I. to find out the majority of drinks for my son were not included.
My son slept on a sofa bed which had a 2inch mattress at best, where you could feel steel bars of sofa bed and he would awake aching.
Food choice was limited and the pretty much the same each day.
Rooms are clean but dated.
These are my observations based on the price paid, I would return if cheaper as doesn't warrant price in my opinion.
All in all the Hotel looks the part from the outside but fails to deliver. It is still a lot better than some others I have stayed at previously.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with 7Ideas.com
5  Thank 870deand
GFHoteles, General Manager at GF Gran Costa Adeje, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review Costa Adeje Gran Hotel on TripAdvisor.
Regarding our All Inclusive programme, we offer a wide range of drinks and meals to try to please the tastes of all our Guests; we also strive to provide diversity in our food with various themed nights and with much effort
to make every dish an experience for the guest; we are sorry that this programme did not meet your expectations.
We would like to mention that not long ago we updated our rooms with new bed covers, curtains, cushions, sofa-beds, etc.; we are sorry that this was not to your liking.
Thank you again for your feedback which helps us to monitor and improve our installations and services where possible. We hope to get another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

10th year this year best hotel on the island .10 min to the beach roof top pool with bar fantastic rooms views are to die for ...took my daughter and sun inlaw a few years ago and they keep going back

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple