Iberostar Grand El Mirador
US$172
US$161
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Royal Sunset Beach Club by Diamond Resorts(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
US$133
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
US$257
US$229
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
US$1,176
US$172
US$131
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

H10 Gran Tinerfe(Costa Adeje)
US$198
US$180
US$622
Orbitz.com
1,671 results
All reviewsla pergolasuperior junior suitesea viewvip areabalconada areamaria josewalk in wardrobedressing roompool areabeautiful hotelbuffet restauranttotal relaxationa la carte restaurantspool servicefive star hotelhalf boardturn down service
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I honestly couldn't fault this hotel. The food - particularly the breakfast buffet - is unreal, the place is immaculate and the staff just can't do enough for you. Pool area and restaurants were never too busy either, just the right amount of people. There's a turn down service and they provide new pool towels everyday.

You're right on the beach with a handful of restaurants around and a 5-10 minute walk from the shopping centre, and 15 min drive from Tenerife South airport. If you're there on a Friday, you have a great view of the firework display on the beach from the hotel!

Room Tip: Paying extra for a sea-view room is unnecessary when the hotel pool already offers such good views
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We visited the El Mirador for a 14 night Hol. It is 5 star adults only hotel and is top class. The room we had is a sea view suite that is spotlessly clean and comfortable.
The food is very good from the buffet breakfast with great choice and service to the 4 other al a carte restaurants and the buffet dinner. The staff are all very professional and friendly especially Patrick in the bar and Naomi around the pool.
There are plenty of sun beds snd Bali beds which are very comfortable. If there is only one thing wrong in my opinion is that there is no daytime entertainment Ie. aerobics, water polo etc like an animation style crew. All in all though a top quality hotel that we would defiantly return to 9.5 out of 10.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cliveLittleDunmow
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Be in no doubt that this is a very good 5 star hotel and certainly one of the best in Tenerife although by preference will will probably go back to the sister hotel - Salome Suites when they have finished refurbishing it as this was even better.

The day we arrived was our wedding anniversary and unfortunately we had a few issues including a 3.5 hour wait for our room on arrival, our first room was like an oven due to a problem with the air conditioning and we had to spend the first night in a temporary room before changing the following day, then the safe in our replacement room was broken and had to be replaced. We were annoyed by the differing information given to us by various people on reception although in fairness everything was eventually sorted and we were compensated with two complimentary meals and two bottles of cava sent up to our room on different occasions.

Our replacement room 1611 is one of the top superior suites with an enormous and well furnished balcony.

There are lots of great things about this hotel including very spacious / well appointed rooms, a very nice pool / sunbathing area where comfortable beds and parasols were readily available.

Everything seemed well maintained and immaculately clean but there were signs that it is becoming a bit dated and in need of a minor refresh in places

I have stayed in many 5 star hotels and I know that the focus is on quality and relaxation but I am sure that most guests would appreciate a bit more life - if the food and bar prices were more reasonable and the entertainment a bit more lively then I am sure they would get more people in the bar and restaurants - especially for the Brits who are currently suffering with the exchange rate. As it stands the place seems virtually empty at night despite being fully occupied.

One thing that seems lacking is a concierge - I would normally expect there to be someone on hand to give information, book trips, book restaurants and hire cars etc - as regular visitors to Tenerife we were pretty self sufficient but I am sure that others would benefit from this.

There is also no shop in the hotel for newspapers or bits and pieces so you have to go out of the hotel for that.

The management team constantly tour the hotel asking guests if everything is ok which is a good thing to see.

If the hotel were to take notice of just ONE thing from this review, and as mentioned in many others PLEASE supply complimentary instant coffee and milk in the rooms - I have asked and been promised every day since we arrived but only managed to get coffee on two out of ten days. I see that others have been told that they have to pay for this but nobody has ever said this to us - they just apologise and tell me it will be sorted but it never arrives!

It's a very small thing but so annoying and penny pinching!

All in all I would highly recommend this hotel - just don't forget to bring your own jar of coffee!

Room Tip: Superior suite with sea view and a big balcony
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David H
Reviewed 20 August 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel October 2015 I loved it so much I am going back October 17 th for my partners 50 th birthday ...relaxing ..chilling ..meals are amazing rooms are fab loved the sea view loved the pool ..I am returning in eight weeks time with my daughter her fella and my partner for his 50 cannot wait

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family