All reviews the heart of the city pics attached value for money room service is hotel is centrally located breakfast spread buffet lunch food quality comfortable stay business trip plus point needs improvement house keeping coffee shop decent hotel visit nagpur rooms are spacious
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I liked the hotel's location particularly as its middle of the city. The rooms are at par with the status of hotel and staff is also very kind and trained. I always stay there when I am on business tour. They also provide the complimentary Airport pick up & drop.

Room tip: Middle rooms are good from 2nd floor onward..
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
centrepoint, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Centre Point, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear sir,

Greetings from Hotel Centre Point, Nagpur!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review further to your experience at Hotel Centre Point, Nagpur. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our hotel and staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback. We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Centre Point, Nagpur.

Best Regards

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I stayed here in January and hte Hotel is located in the center of Nagpur in a business area. It does not have free spaces and is congested in common areas but the rooms are good and has many conference rooms for meetings.The food is great.

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear sir,

Greetings from Hotel Centrepoint!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review further to your experience at Hotel Centre Point, Nagpur. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your kind words of appreciation for our hotel and staff members will go a long way in encouraging us to do even better in future. Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

Thanks & Regards
Hotel Centrepoint.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Centre point offers the best balance of value, comfort, and hospitality I’ve experienced, The hotel is very clean, very hygienic and professional. All of the workers here are very friendly. I really appreciate the service here, Food in restaurant delicious, Highly recommend the hotel for business.

Room tip: Hotel is quite accessible to major malls and business place.
Date of stay: April 2018

Dear sir,

Greetings from Hotel Centre Point, Nagpur!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review further to your experience at Hotel Centre Point, Nagpur. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our hotel and staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback. We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Centre Point,Nagpur.

Best Regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at centre point for 3 days. By far the food is the best one may find in Nagpur, excellent service. Very organized and well managed place, while it is a very busy hotel ,one can lounge around in the Spa or even get some work done without leaving the Hotel .. if in Nagpur it's best to stay here and no other place

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear sir,

Greetings from Hotel Centrepoint!!!

Thanks & Regards
Hotel Centrepoint.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Hotel is in heart of city nice and very good hotel we stay with nice staff.Rooms are very neat and clean and batroom is very cleani like there buffet breakfast in morning must visit for great trip good and delicious food

Room tip: family suit
Date of stay: April 2017