All reviews pool bar self catering these apartments reception staff central location the pool area is clean bedroom window stayed all inclusive bbc world news the main strip no air con luggage room noisy at night bars and restaurants most mornings kids pool per week
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews before I went I was optimistic but I'm afraid based on my experience here with my family I wouldn't stay here again.

Firstly when we arrived we was checked in very efficiently and was informed where our room was situated. I'm afraid things went downhill from there. When we arrived in the room our shower was swarmed with ants. We contacted reception and the sent a a supervisor maid up who couldn't speak a word of English and she got a spray can out of our cupboard and sprayed the shower. Now this tells me that this is a problem there. This problem didn't do away and we had to so this on a daily basis as we was told it wasn't necessary to move rooms.
The restaurant..
This never got too busy and you rarely had to queue but other nationalities was very rude and would push in front of you as you was putting food on your plate. Sometimes the food was like warm and the staff was very slow at replenishing it.
The pool bar..
There was only 1 member of staff serving . Again other nationalities didn't know how to queue and would push in. We went All Inclusive but the food at the pool bar is not included in this you have to pay for it. We were told that the pool bar was a franchise . My son likes to drink a San Francisco which is a child's cocktail madeup of fruit juice, I was told I had to pay €2. I complained to reception as why should I pay for fruit juice when I'm A/I. They contacted the staff at the pool bar and said that this is included and I don't have to pay. Milkshakes you had to pay for.
Most nights the pool bar shut at 6pm then you would have to wait for the bar or restaurant to open if you wanted a drink.
The pools..
The pools was great. One was very cold though but plenty of room for everyone. There was a lifeguard on everyday but 1 would just stand behind the bar , never ventured out around the pool.
Sunbed..
There are signs up saying don't reserve but as always these rules are not obeyed. As long as you don't mind where you sit you could always find a bed to lay on.
Maid service and rooms..
The rooms where cleaned 5 out of 7 days and they done a really good job. We had a 1 bed apartment but the extra bed for my son was a sofa bed. Not the best of beds but I wouldn't let him sleep in it as it was right next to the door. The main bedroom was very spacious.
Overall would I stay at this hotel again, no I wouldn't but we made the most of our holiday while we was there as you have to.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shaztop10
RelaxiaLanzaplaya, Relaxia Team at Relaxia Lanzaplaya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Shaztop10

We appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at our facilitites here in our Relaxia Lanzplaya It's a real pleasure to receive this feedback to improve our service day by day in order to meet the needs and requirements of our clients in the best possible way!

I am truly bright to read that you have relished your holidays with us and that we hopefully remain in good memory!

Notwithstanding this, we take also a good note about your suggestions for improvement cour services

Rest assured that we will communicate all your comments to the departments involved!

We wish you all the best for your future and hope that we will be able to welcome you once again to our faclities here in our Relaxia Resorts

Your Relaxia Team

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We had to change villa after a terrible incident. The receptionist from taking the call to holding the room, Daniella was very good. Rooms next to our friends. The rooms we not noisy at night but we could here noise if you sat on balcony late at night. The location is central to everything, whilst we don't like a central location this worked for us. The pool was warm. The area was kept clean and tidy. The rooms were cleaned 5 times a week, on the days they didn't do it we just asked for extra towels and loo rolls and came within a few minutes. We had breakfast on our last day and it looked and tasted fabulous for 7 euros. I would recommend this hotel to young old and even those with young children.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SV836

Dear S V

Thanks for your review to your stay at our Relaxia Lanzaplaya
We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your holidays with us and in this Island. Specialy thanks for your comments about our collegue Daniela . Our Staff is one of our main signs of distinction. A team of professionals who every day offer their best smile to assure our guests a unique and unforgetable stay.
We hope to see you soon in our Relaxia Resorts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Hotel has had a fab refurbishment, there was a few issues, there was 3 of us my son is 11 and slept in a small sofa which didn't turn into a sofa bed, the sofa was hard plastic which was very uncomfortable,and made him swear at night!, We were in room 8062, which overlooked 6 nightclub music stared around midnight and finished at 6am!!!, Asked to be moved was told they had no rooms available so brought ear plugs, which did work with a few beers, the hotel was many Dutch and German, wouldn't return to his hotel due to noise, but it is lovely clean hotel food good and could still get Sun beds at 10am location good for restaurants and bars

Room Tip: No not stay in block 8000
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bev C

Dear Bev C
First of all we would like to say thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience with other travelers.
We take note about your coments to improve our services
We wish you all the best and it will be a real pleasure to welcome you soon in our installations.
Please let us know about reservations in the future.
Your Relaxia Team

Reviewed 18 August 2018

stayed in lower block 6 from the 29th july 2018 and was as far from pool as you could get. There are lots of steps to block 6 and 8 and as they sweep down away from pool. The noise at night from block CC Atlantico from lower end block 6 and 8 can be deafning as competing clubs ramp up the music to entice people in and this goes on to 3 or 4 am . just in front of lower block 6 is small area which is supposed to be kids playpark. no playpark exists much to the bemusement of families looking for it.
staff very nice, complex clean and pool area very good if you book your bed in the middle of the night as despite policy of no booking beds (unenforced) the beds are all towel booked before 10am by some people who do not return for very long periods

Room Tip: avoid blocks 6 and 8
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
RelaxiaLanzaplaya, relaxia team at Relaxia Lanzaplaya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Tom M

It´s a real pleasure to read your opinion, which is so important for us to improve our work day by day and to offer the best service for our guests.
Please let us know about reservations in the future.

Rgds
Relaxia Team

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Just back from a weeks holiday and stayed in this hotel. Could not recommend this place enough. Meals were very good caters for everyone even the fussy eaters like myself!! Staff were very friendly, rooms clean, beds very comfortable and the air con was a great bonus! Will definitely be back and will be recommending to friends and family.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
RelaxiaLanzaplaya, Relaxia Team at Relaxia Lanzaplaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Milltownlass

Thanks for your review to your stay at our Relaxia Lanzaplaya All comments are welcome and yours is wonderful :-) .
We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your holidays with us and in this Island. Specialy thanks for your comments about our staff. Our Staff is one of our main signs of distinction. A team of professionals who every day offer their best smile to assure our guests a unique and unforgetable stay.
We hope to see you soon in our Relaxia Resorts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on the future.