Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Marvin L
Burnaby, Canada

Nice for a short stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Aug 2017
Nice breakfast (paid extra), comfortable small rooms, nice shower, it was perfect for one night stay with my family, while driving to the north. Pet friendly as well and we were allowed to arrive late. That is more than I expect when I sort by price.
Date of stay: August 2017
    $99
  • Algotels
2.2 km from The Originals Access, Hotel Innostar
View more hotels in Labege
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Booked this hotel for Euro2016 to visit the fanzone to watch Wales. Arrived before 12:00 pm and checked in early even though the check-in time said 5:00pm. Reception were very helpful and welcoming and explained how to use local transport. Rooms were clean even though basic but it's what we expected. Tripadvisor and bookings.com were just about spot on with their recommendations. I would 100% recommend this cheap budget hotel and the number 79s night bus that got us safely back to the hotel was a pleasure.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2014

This is a well-maintained property in an area with office buildings nearby. Room 29 is up one flight of steps, no elevator, and has three single beds in a clean room with excellent firm mattresses. This is a very small space for three adults with luggage but it is a good value for the money and very quiet. The free wifi works well and the parking is secure. The young staff are very welcoming. We were just here for overnight before flying to Paris but stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Cel2255
Reviewed 24 September 2014

We had 4 suitcases and we were at the 2nd floor but Surprise !..... no elevator. Staff was very kind and helpfull, they told us where to go to eat and the wake up cal was right on time.... we like the surroundings which were very quiet, and restaurants were close by.

Room tip: If possible try to have your room at street level, because there is no elevator to go to upper floors...
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I visited this hotel for three days in June while I was attending a student's wedding. This was my first time in Europe and I had heard that the rooms in France were small, but I was surprised at how tiny the rooms were. Most of the rooms do not have air conditioning, but they readily changed my room to one that had AC and also gave us a fan. That being said, I have to say I grew to love this little hotel. It IS very small..the shower is one corner of the bathroom. We got the room with two twin beds, but these were the most comfortable beds we slept in while we were in Europe. The room is VERY clean. The staff is VERY friendly and helpful. I have to give a shout out to Laura who went over and beyond her job to help us. Make sure you get the breakfast...delicious and well worth the price. There is a very nice mall with restaurants within walking distance and the metro and bus stops are not far. After we left Labege for Barcelona and Paris, my companion and I joked about how we missed the Innostar, and you know what? We did!

Room tip: Ask for a room with air conditioning if you go during the summer. Hair dryers and fans are provided upon request.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2012

With having a quiet room high on my list of priorities, I chose the Innostar based on Tripadvisor reviews, both positive for it and suggesting that many downtown hotels are noisy. This and the lower suburban price were attractive, and the location is good for getting to southern Toulouse points which include the small research park of the "Innopole Labege" itself and Universite de Toulouse III Paul Sabatier. The latter is big enough that at least 2 bus lines are needed to get there. The 108 line that I needed most is a bit inconvenient as it is a minimbus that does not sell tickets and is infrequent. However it turns out there is the 79 which is quite frequent, serves the other parts of the university, and is a big bus. In fact, getting here from the airport or downtown by metro and that bus is a good idea.
Back to the hotel itself, the rooms are small but clean. The shower is very small. The breakfast very good and the staff on the desk very helpful, including being very careful to make clear to me the restricted hours on the weekend (when they stored my luggage). I did not use the TV but the desk area is adequate and the internet excellent.
Apart from one morning when someone appeared to have gone down to breakfast leaving his/her alarm clock to go off and keep beeping, the desired level of tranquility was attained. I forgot to mention the large shopping center nearby that is handy to eat at (also the busiest MacDonald's I have ever seen is nearby: did not eat there). Yet another plus is that there is a small train station which has limited service but with a careful look at timetables could save a trip to Toulouse to make a connection.
So, basically all that was hoped for in a small hotel for a business stay.

Room tip: It is -possible- that some even numbers might get highway noise. Odd numbers do not and I had a high floor (3).
Date of stay: November 2012