US$166
  • Breakfast included
US$406
US$147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Paradise KohYao(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$73
Trip.com
  • Pool
Koyao Island Resort(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$131
Priceline
Laguna Villas Yao Noi(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$97
Priceline
Baan Anattaya Koh Yao Noi(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$16
Cape Kudu Hotel(Ko Yao Noi)
US$190
US$129
Priceline
Baan Plai Na(Ko Yao Noi)(Great Value!)
US$18
Bannsuan Amaleena(Ko Yao Noi)
US$33
Agoda.com
Six Senses Yao Noi(Ko Yao Noi)
US$700
US$659
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsamazing propertybeautiful poolgymfacilitiesluxuryvillaphuketisland
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Blown away from the time I set foot on the property. Unique views from everywhere on the property. A unique experience in luxury. Staff focus to detail. The island also provides a more sophisticated and laid back approach than Phuket. I am ready to go back!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
AniVillas_Intl, Director of Sales at Ani Villas Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Hi llbloom

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences with the TripAdvisor community. Glad you love the views and enjoyed the stay. We pay attention to the smallest of details in the hope to wow our guests! We would love to welcome you back to Koh Yao Noi or any of our private villas worldwide!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

The beauty of Koh Yao Noi has been highly complimented with the new Ani Villas retreat. I say retreat because the villa is open for private group bookings while the villa grounds offer complete seclusion and privacy without a care in the world. Everything we needed and more was provided and at hand.

Our party ranged the full spectrum of age from 6 months to 70 plus years. My wife and I brought along our two very young children and everyone the time of our lives.

From the moment we arrived, check-in began with the ringing of a grand bell fit for a temple. The welcome drinks were nectarous and the cool towels helped wipe away the salt from the speedboat transfer (not to mention getting the kids ready). Within no time we were in our oceanfront master suite settling in.

The staff walked us through our particular suite’s facilities and amenities. A crib was already setup for our youngest and the rest of the furnishings I can remember were a flat screen television, iPod, Apple TV, telephone, fully stocked mini-bar, generous wardrobe space, writing desk (with an electrical outlet in one of the drawers), sitting area, wooden ceiling fan (like an antique propeller), hand caved statue, and the most amazing white orchid in full bloom. The bed, pillows, and linens were most comfortable and had a full view of the ocean. The floor to ceiling windows had both sheer and blackout curtains.

The large ensuite bathroom had a grand tub with an amazing ocean view. The spacious separate shower had a rain shower system with hand held shower head, individual temperature control knob, and ample water pressure. There were also two sinks, electronic wooden venetian blinds, plenty of towels, a separate toilet room, slippers, robes (even a child’s robe and slippers for our oldest), and the standard amenities one would expect: hair dryer, scale, soap, shampoo, bath salts, etc.

The veranda was a favourite to pass the time admiring the ocean when the kids were napping. The veranda led down to the hotel grounds which of course led to the beach. The gardens were gorgeous and well maintained. The trees even entertained a hornbill for a bit. Speaking of which, I was most impressed with the number of hornbills frequenting the villa grounds. Hornbills do not stay very long, but they were around each day. My favourite hornbill moment was swimming in the main pool at sunset. Five hornbills were hopping from one coconut tree to another. At one point, one of the hornbills swooped down and flew about 15 feet over the length of the pool.

As for swimming, the infinity pool had more than enough length for some laps; not really my thing, but impressively large given the number of guests the villa can accommodate. The bar and dining area is on one end of the pool with the lounge on the other. The dining area has a grand solid wood table and was perfect for passing the time as the sun set over absolutely delicious food. Between the dining area and the bar is an in-pool stone chess table and another stone backgammon table. The chess table side had airjets which were a hit with my son. A few in our party enjoyed the bar’s wine, but I was into the coffee and went well beyond my normal limit during our stay - decaf being the culprit. I would have my caffeine in the morning to watch the sun rise, and then decaf for the rest of the day.

While the pool did have children’s floats, pool toys and beach toys, my son and I spent the majority of our pool time over at the water slide. The slide is accessed from the second floor of the fitness building. We didn’t spend any time in the fitness center on the first floor nor yoga pavilion on the third. It was all water slide for us. The slide must be pumping gallons per second and the foam maps shoot you down the twisting slide at increasing speeds. I even went back on our last night when the kids were asleep for a few night time runs.

There were some in our party had a spa treatment and they had nothing but good things to say about it. I too would have liked to try it out, but again the pool kept calling.

From what I could see, there was an area which had kayaks and paddle boards on the beach. I would have loved to try them, but we decided to spend as much time with the children as possible even through the villas have children’s activities.

The staff were professional and courteous. I’m overly impressed with the villa manager as well as the chef. Housekeeping kept our rooms looking immaculate and the overall royal treatment of not having to lift a finger (other than watching the kids of course) was exactly what we needed.

Also worth noting was our visit to the Ani Art Academy. We had heard much about how they train aspiring artists to be the best they can be, that is they teach high precision technical skills to every student that enrols. I had heard that they can take someone who can’t draw stick figures and get them to the level of reproducing photographs using charcoal and chalk. Having somewhat of a background in art myself I had to see this with my own eyes. After meeting with the director and talking with some of the students, I left more than impressed with their level of dedication to studio hours and the results they were showing which proved their claims to be true. Even more impressive is how this is just one of I think four or five fully operational Ani Art academies around the world. They also operate as non-profit and focus on giving opportunities to the locals that would not be available if their academy was not open. I love what they’re doing and encourage anyone in the area to stop by the academy whether or not you stay at the villas. One of the reasons I give this establishment an excellent rating for value is not only do you get royal treatment, but you’re also investing in the future of amazing new artists.

Overall, we will never forget our time with Ani Villas. My one regret is our children will most likely ask us why we took them there when they were too young to remember!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aaauuuoooo

Dear aaauuuoooo

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experiences on this platform. We are glad you enjoyed your stay including the brief company of our regular visitor Mister Hornbill. I will share your comments with our general manager so she may share with our team members!

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we wish to welcome you back to any of our private resorts worldwide!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

My travels have taken me to one hundred and thirty countries and I have had the opportunity to stay in a lot of nice places. Never have I felt the need to write about any of those places until now. I have stayed in the Ani villas in Anguilla, Thailand and Sri Lanka several times now and they are all far and away the best places I have ever stayed in my life.
It is hard to know where to begin when singing the praises of the villas. The breath taking sea views, the luxurious rooms, the amazing food, the staff, the attention to detail. So much can be said. Standing on the cliff in Anguilla looking down at the sea turtles swimming in that shockingly beautiful emerald green water I always think that if I ever get married I would want to do it right there in that very spot. Enjoying a sun downer in that vanishing pool in Thailand looking at the sun kissing the Karsts the only thought in your mind is OMG this is so beautiful I want to freeze the moment in time. Staring at the violence of the waves crashing against the rocks and beach in Sri Lanka, from the comfort of yet another one of a kind vanishing pool is something that won’t leave you any time soon. . Put your head under water listen to the sound of Pink Floyd as you have never heard it before from the underwater speakers. Shooting down the water slides giggling with fear transports you back to being childhood in an instant.
These are but a few of the endearing memories I carry of my stays in Ani Villas. Every room is uniquely amazing. If I had to choose a favorite it might be the ones with the plunge pools in your room. No matter how much you travel or how much you see it is impossible to not be impressed when you have your own pool in your room. I like to take time and look around at how much thought and effort went into building each and every room in each villa. The owners have impeccable taste, and then you find out that they donate all revenue from all the villas to art schools that teach and feed anyone who want to learn how to be a world class painter and you are a part of something very special.
The staff is second to none. They all smile all day long from the gardeners, the room cleaners to the chefs and top management. Smiles that come from the heart. That only comes from people who love what they do for a living. Ira and Chantal are world class managers, who obviously know how to get the most out of people. It is a special art to be there for your clients without being there. It is s kill that can’t be taught. The chefs are world class and will prepare custom meal any time of the day or night. The bar is always fully stocked with any drink any one could think of. The bars tenders are as fun as any you will ever meet.
Each country offer daily activities that can fill your every day for weeks on end. So many fun excursions are available and the staff makes it effortless for the client. My personal favorite is to just float in the pool the whole day. If you have the means to stay at any of the Villas I would highly recommend it to anyone. It is an experience that you will take with you forever. I hear the owner are opening a new branch in the Dominican Republic. I will be there the first chance I get!

Room Tip: Book as soon as you can.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank joetanzania

Hi joetanzania

Thank you for sharing your stays on this platform. We appreciate the comments and glad you understand where the management is trying to achieve at all times. Besides trying to offer the best experiences to our guests, we also try to make a difference to the immediate communities we operate in, to achieve sustainable growth.

The soft opening for our Dominican Republic property will open 1 Nov 2017, see you there.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

A week at any Ani Villas property is a week in Nirvana. A week at Ani Villas Thailand is a life altering experience. The staff is... beyond anything you have ever experienced. The amenities, the adventures, the attention to detail, all done with the Ani Villas touch, and all done to enhance your memories that will undoubtably last a lifetime. I would highly recommend to all of my family and friends.

6 STAR SERVICE
6 STAR ACCOMMODATIONS
6 STAR MEMORIES

Ned J.D. Locario III

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Ned

Thank you for taking time to share your experiences here. We are glad you had a great stay and shall remember us for a long time! We are humbled by the rave reviews and we hope to welcome you back to any of our private resorts worldwide!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

While the country of Thailand was amazing, the Ani Villas experience stands on it's own. There is almost no need or desire to leave the sanctuary of the grounds because there is so much to do right there at the resort. Besides the activities there is pampering beyond what I've experienced anywhere else. I've stayed at many five star hotels across the U.S and I would rate the Ani Villas experience above that of The Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, or The Saint Regis hotels. The friendliness and personal attention of the staff was top notch, especially Chantal, Chaya, Oi, and Eed. The sports director was also very accommodating and energetic, even took me and a friend fishing off shore from the kayaks that are available for guests to use.

Attention to detail at the Ani Villas Thailand is what sets it apart from other resorts. From the cool scented hand towels that were hand to us upon arrival at the property to the thoughtful gifts that were left on the bed each night with turn-down service. There was never a time during my stay that I wanted for anything because the staff anticipated those needs well ahead of me.

Simply amazing and unparalleled. Thank you Ani Villas staff for making my stay so memorable!

RP

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
AniVillas_Intl, Director of Sales at Ani Villas Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Hi Raymond

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experiences with the TripAdvisor community. All team members are pleased to receive this heartfelt affirmation. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Koh Yao Noi or any of our properties worldwide!

Once again, on behalf of the team, thank you!