“Large selection of goods for sale”
Review of Ohm Shop on Sale

Ohm Shop on Sale
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Ko Yao Noi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ohm shop on sale is the best souvenirs shop on Yao Noi island, We welcome everyone to enjoy shopping with us , The shop located at the main market of Yao Noi island just 50 meters from 7eleven.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 April 2018

excellent place to visit to shop for high quality silk goods. many souvenirs can also be purchased here.
It was a pleasure to meet the owner Mr Kosol Tantapakul, would certainly recommend anyone visiting the island to visit his shop.

All reviews
"ko"
"yao"
"stock"

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely guy! We popped in whilst exploring on our scooters and had a lovely chat with the owner. He has lots of clothes and souvenirs and is very fair with his pricing.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I was in the shop twice.
1st day: I got fair prices from Mr Ohm‘s daughter!
2nd day: Mr Ohm was nice and talking a lot about TripAdvisor‘s recommendations and that he is certificated for fair prices. He has a TripAdvisor sign outside of the shop while having only 85 recommendations by now and not every one is really good?? 13 EUR (480 Baht) for a cotton bag 30x40 cm is not cheap for Thailand. Please don‘t get taken by TripAdvisor signs (and compare prices).
Nevertheless, it is a clean store (most of the other stores are a mess) and the shop has nice products!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Left a real bad taste in my mouth..yes, he was very friendly talkative and smiling but when it came to business he was sharp and fast claiming discounts I couldnt believe with all the items we bought.it was no bargain at all...after ALL the time to look.. we were hot and tired our bus was ready to leave we didnt argue or put the stuff back we just bought it.. bit if a scam..NEVER go back there

1  Thank Tatjana M
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2018

This shop, and the owner, Mr. Ohm were one of the highlights of my week long stay in Ko Yao Noi. T-shirts and tank tops are only 100 B compared to 200 at any other shop. The booze is a little more expensive than the grocery store a couple shops down, but it's worth the experience. Mr. Ohm is incredibly friendly and helpful! His personality alone makes you want to buy something. He even gave me a little keepsake magnet with my purchase of a tank top and a beer (which he opened and let me drink while I shopped). I checked out all the other shops and none were comparable. Additionally, there is VERY good street food from two neighboring stands. Look for the sign for 50 B Pad Thai & 60 B fried Mussells (both are incredible) and right next door to that you can get your watermelon shakes for 40 B and probably the best hot and sour seafood soup I've ever had for 100 B. This little market area is the cheapest place to find cheap authentic food and cool mementos. I highly recommend Ohm Shop, and in fact created a Trip Advisor account solely to leave this review!

1  Thank Jason D